Dan Savage

First Move For Rob Hennigan?

Step 1: Purge remaining dingleberries from previous administration, namely Dave Twardzik. I don't mind keepin Foyle around in some sort of role...

Step 2: Give Dwight that warm and fuzzy feeling, and get him to re-sign pre-draft

Step 3: If 2 isn't successful, trade D12 for the best package available. Try like hell to have Hedo and Duhon included..

Step 4: A flawless Draft performance whether its our current picks, or whatever we end up pending the above scenarios..

Step 5: Hire B Shaw or Mike Malone, or anyone not named Steve Clifford and has Championship pedigree

Step 6: Pull off any free agency moves that are feasible and fit the new model

Step 7: Implement a championship culture within the organization, somewhat in parallel with items listed above..

Step 1: Purge remaining dingleberries from previous administration, namely Dave Twardzik. I don't mind keepin Foyle around in some sort of role...

Step 2: Give Dwight that warm and fuzzy feeling, and get him to re-sign pre-draft

Step 3: If 2 isn't successful, trade D12 for the best package available. Try like hell to have Hedo and Duhon included..

Step 4: A flawless Draft performance whether its our current picks, or whatever we end up pending the above scenarios..

Step 5: Hire B Shaw or Mike Malone, or anyone not named Steve Clifford and has Championship pedigree

Step 6: Pull off any free agency moves that are feasible and fit the new model

Step 7: Implement a championship culture within the organization, somewhat in parallel with items listed above..

All of that, and I'd say move Duhon over Hedo. Hedo at least has height and can pass the ball and occasionally gets hot. I can't think of the last time Duhon scored more than 10 in a game or had more than 2 or 3 assists. and watching how the offense just chugged to a stop when he was at the helm...

Say what you will about Hedo and his gargantuhuge contract, but he brings more to this team than Duhon does. Duhon's a pure dead-weight.

All of that, and I'd say move Duhon over Hedo. Hedo at least has height and can pass the ball and occasionally gets hot. I can't think of the last time Duhon scored more than 10 in a game or had more than 2 or 3 assists. and watching how the offense just chugged to a stop when he was at the helm...

Say what you will about Hedo and his gargantuhuge contract, but he brings more to this team than Duhon does. Duhon's a pure dead-weight.

The issue is, Hedo's contract is even more of an albatross then Duhon's. Hedo is making plus 10 million over the next two years. Duhon is making a little under 4 over the next 2. You clear Duhon you have enough room for a role player. You clear Hedo You have room for a fringe all star.

Jason Richardson is in this as well and I would actually move him before Duhon but not before Hedo. He has 3 years left at a little above 6 mill every year. That is seriously 20 million to 3 players who do jack crap for this organization.

The issue is, Hedo's contract is even more of an albatross then Duhon's. Hedo is making plus 10 million over the next two years. Duhon is making a little under 4 over the next 2. You clear Duhon you have enough room for a role player. You clear Hedo You have room for a fringe all star.

Jason Richardson is in this as well and I would actually move him before Duhon but not before Hedo. He has 3 years left at a little above 6 mill every year. That is seriously 20 million to 3 players who do jack crap for this organization.

Clearing Hedo doesn't give us anything in terms of cap space for this upcoming season.

• Upvote 1

Hedo is only guaranteed half of his 12.2 million for 13-14. Don't believe he is getting paid 14 mil this coming season. But it is still a lot of money.

Clearing Hedo doesn't give us anything in terms of cap space for this upcoming season.

I was thinking more in what those Salaries "should" be equal to, but you are correct sir. The point is, all 3 of em need to go.

Now.

I was thinking more in what those Salaries "should" be equal to, but you are correct sir. The point is, all 3 of em need to go.

Now.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!! :panicworker:

Hedo is only guaranteed half of his 12.2 million for 13-14. Don't believe he is getting paid 14 mil this coming season. But it is still a lot of money.

spotrac.com/nba/orlando-magic/hedo-turkoglu

I get that, mostly, but my point is that Hedo is still a legit starter. I'm not sure I'd let Duhon start in peewee league.

Granted, though, that Hedo's contract is WAY bigger than his contributions and is going to be a lot harder to move. I'm just saying that if Hedo's starting next year, it's not the end of the world.

If Duhon's starting because 'Meer leaves and we don't have another guy in there? That will be.