Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Magic waive Von Wafer

Which is unfortunate for him, because that middle finger Jpeg will likely see him suspended for a while if he ever posts here again.

Also, and this is a minor point I suppose, but I feel like it's worth noting that I have no idea who that guy was. I just flipped quickly through this thread, and my only posts directed at him I saw were two GIFs. I say "meaner" things in emails to my mother.

You were mean because you disagreed with him. Or because you dislike, I guess.

I think we are all missing the real reason he flipped the forum off and left. See, he had a man crush on our Vonnie boy, so he was already ov the verge of losing it. Then Buc came in and said Wafer sucks and DOM added his GIF's and well, he lost it.

This has turned into a sad day for the Magic family... first Von gets waived, then dd just up and left the Magic's forum family. RIP Von and dd

I swear people in this forum are just a bunch of douchebags. Some are nice. (VC, Daggerson, and Arielle) Majority are not nice. When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike. I swear get a life you worthless trolls that dislike people's opinions and ideas. and i don't give a crap you dislike because people like Buc and DOM are beyond me and like giving people a miserable time and hate. Forget this forum, I will go comment somewhere else where people are nice. Later Losers!

Middle-finger.jpg

VY3tN.gif

What would be the chances of the Magic giving another new prospect or new addition the number one?

Which is unfortunate for him, because that middle finger Jpeg will likely see him suspended for a while if he ever posts here again.

Also, and this is a minor point I suppose, but I feel like it's worth noting that I have no idea who that guy was. I just flipped quickly through this thread, and my only posts directed at him I saw were two GIFs. I say "meaner" things in emails to my mother.

You should be proud! You're such a bad ass!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I swear people in this forum are just a bunch of douchebags. Some are nice. (VC, Daggerson, and Arielle) Majority are not nice. When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike. I swear get a life you worthless trolls that dislike people's opinions and ideas. and i don't give a crap you dislike because people like Buc and DOM are beyond me and like giving people a miserable time and hate. Forget this forum, I will go comment somewhere else where people are nice. Later Losers!

Middle-finger.jpg

Well good bye idiot! and nobody cares! now I am going to find all your post and dislike them all because you are stupid and your opinons are pathetically dumb. Get a education and get basketball smarts loser!!