Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Magic waive Von Wafer

And the Curse of the number one in Orlando Strikes again. No player wearing the number one in Orlando has lasted since the days of Penny and T-Mac longer then one calendar year.

Doug Christie 04-05

None in 05-06

Trevor Ariza 06-07 (traded midseason for and traded midseason in 07-08)

Maurice Evans 07-08

Rafer Alston 08-09

None in 09-10

Gilbert Arenas 10-11

Von Wafer 11-12

Seriously. Stop giving players the number one.

Can we change Duhon to #1? :happypuppy:

• Upvote 6

And DOM, duhon is more useful at home. He's a liability on the court.

If Duhon is waived, he gets paid 3.5m, and a third string point guard gets paid 1.2 to 1.8m most likely. So you're paying 4.7m to 5.3m for your third string point guard because you waived Duhon.

Or you could just sign a competent backup, keep Duhon as your 3rd string and not pay more than the 3.5m you have to pay Duhon anyway.

Overall its better for him to work for the 3,500,000 million a year than to have him sit at home making it. This is going to be at the expense psycological neutrality.

Are we sure these guys have meant "waive Duhon". Perhaps they meant "wave Duhon", as in drown him in the ocean. Enough Grey Goose and anything can happen...

If Duhon is waived, he gets paid 3.5m, and a third string point guard gets paid 1.2 to 1.8m most likely. So you're paying 4.7m to 5.3m for your third string point guard because you waived Duhon.

Or you could just sign a competent backup, keep Duhon as your 3rd string and not pay more than the 3.5m you have to pay Duhon anyway.

I meant just tell him not to show up at the arena. Sign someone to a 1-year deal, then either with the MLE or figure out a sign/trade type deal to get Eric Maynor in here.

It's impossible to analyze our PG situation until Jameer decides what to do.

I swear people in this forum are just a bunch of douchebags. Some are nice. (VC, Daggerson, and Arielle) Majority are not nice. When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike. I swear get a life you worthless trolls that dislike people's opinions and ideas. and i don't give a crap you dislike because people like Buc and DOM are beyond me and like giving people a miserable time and hate. Forget this forum, I will go comment somewhere else where people are nice. Later Losers!

Middle-finger.jpg

• Downvote 9

I swear people in this forum are just a bunch of douchebags. Some are nice. (VC, Daggerson, and Arielle) Majority are not nice. When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike. I swear get a life you worthless trolls that dislike people's opinions and ideas. and i don't give a crap you dislike because people like Buc and DOM are beyond me and like giving people a miserable time and hate. Forget this forum, I will go comment somewhere else where people are nice. Later Losers!

Middle-finger.jpg

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=25

P.S. - Take Arielle With you

(Not trying to be mean :P)

When I say I like Von Wafer which is in my opinion, people will dislike.

I just looooooooooooove wafer, luv him soooooo much.

Middle-finger.jpg

For real? Skin that thin? Pretty sure they were just providing there opinion as well. Hell, DOM ripped me a new one a few times since I started posting on True Blue. So what.

And you did make a post on this thread along the lines of the Magic waiving one of the pieces in Von that could help use win the ship. Von's not that guy. I liked him too since he play with high energy, but he lacks ball smarts.