Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

If the Nets win the lottery would you trade Dwight?

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do Dwight for Anthony Davis and filler?

• Yes
    • No

Houston is supposedly one of the teams willing to rent Dwight. They know their core isn't winning anything and they are willing to gamble on Dwight.

I understand that, so I would understand trading current pieces, but trading that pick? I don't see it.

the rumors indicating that if the Nets were to win the lottery we would send Dwight to the Nets for Davis, relief and fillers.

where are these rumors?

If we have to trade d12 i would look for a trade with the Nets. Something like this:

D12, Turk, Duhon and maybe J-Rich to the Nets

G. Wallace and Orlandos 1. Pick to Sacramento

T. Evans, Lopez, Nets 1. Pick and if possible M. Brooks to Orlando

Orl:

Evans/Nelson/Smith

JJ/Brooks/Evans

Rookie (MKG or Barnes)/Q-Rich/Clark

Anderson/Davis/Clark

Lopez/Davis/FA

Also, Davis has college experience and may not be as raw offensively as Howard was during his rookie season. Howard has made great improvements and so can Davis

My question with Davis would be if he can bulk up the way Dwight did. Haven't seen too much of him but know he is rail thin.

Anthony Davis is going to be a beast. He just needs to bulk up a bit but he will get it done within 2 seasons. The guy has Kevin Garnett's game with Dwight Howard's defense. The man can already uses his left or right to score. With #19 I would probably try to pick up Teague if he is still available. If the Nets want to trade us Brook Lopez too, I would be down with that because we would have Anthony Davis to do all of the shot blocking and rebounding. Lopez would give us an immediate post player on offense where we can play inside - out.

I would LOVE to have Troy Weaver as the GM.

Wednesday is the day we decide Howard's fate. Can't wait.

Brook Lopez has to be re-signed and someone will overpay him. He's going to be a cap albatross.

Yea it's one of those things where they re-sign him but regret it the second they do. Much like the Hawks and Joe Johnson.

Yea it's one of those things where they re-sign him but regret it the second they do. Much like the Hawks and Joe Johnson.

And the same with Bynum...thats why the Lakers wanted to move him. The Bynum signing is like the max deal for Grant Hill and Gilbert Arenas all rolled into one disaster in the making.

No, if Dwight refuses to re-sign, we let him walk and get max cap room with him gone, Jameer gone, JJ gone, Hedo gone, Duhon gone. Then rebuild the Spurs/Thunder way.

Lopez will be 8-10 million a year which is ridiculous. No way Nash comes here w/o Dwight. Gortat is a nice piece and reasonable contract, Morrow makes too much, Brooks and Green are both bleh.

Roll the dice and let him walk.

This = winning formula built to last.....only with decent draft prospects and patients!!!!! It also equals at least a 3 year commitment from fans, FO, and the friggin media worms like BS, and MB, who's names I refuse to day until they produce something that can be classified as positive!

This = winning formula built to last.....only with decent draft prospects and patients!!!!! It also equals at least a 3 year commitment from fans, FO, and the friggin media worms like BS, and MB, who's names I refuse to day until they produce something that can be classified as positive!

How does drafting sick and/or injured people help Orlando?

• Upvote 4