Bang Gundy

Rumor Thread for Next GM & Coach

83 members have voted

1. 1. GM

2. 2. Coach

I don't know why it's a surprise when all these Internet guys all of a sudden report these names on Twitter. The Sentinel reported a while back ago that all these guys would likely be candidates.

Via Jason Quick blazers beat writer

Three finalists for Blazers GM are Jeff Bower, David Morway and the third is believed to be Neil Olshey.

I know Bower was mentioned with the Magic so we will see if they even get a chance to interview him.

i just came to post this, i think it's pretty reliable. brian sierra doesn't really post much like random blog garbage recycling

http://www.magicbasketballonline.com/2012/05/29/source-orlando-magic-likely-to-name-gm-by-end-of-the-week-new-gm-to-make-dwight-decision/

plus they have to make a decision quick, to execute the dwight trade after the lottery. :shard:

Not very knowledgable about Walsh other than his ability to get cap space but hows his drafting skills? To me, if we're talking about trading Dwight, I want a GM who knows how to find talent in the draft. Weaver and Pritchard fit that bill imo.

Now rumors are coming out that Dwight is seeking a trade again.

Only this organization could be so idiotic as to lose both Howard and SVG. Seriously, sell the team. This ownership is a joke. What good does it do to have unlimited spending money if all they are gonna do is be reckless about it?

Now rumors are coming out that Dwight is seeking a trade again.

Only this organization could be so idiotic as to lose both Howard and SVG. Seriously, sell the team. This ownership is a joke. What good does it do to have unlimited spending money if all they are gonna do is be reckless about it?

I heard a rumor that the world was going to end on Dec 21st this year, should I start doing drugs and spending money on hookers now?

I heard a rumor that the world was going to end on Dec 21st this year, should I start doing drugs and spending money on hookers now?

No reason to make the world ending a pre-condition.....

You should have already been doing that.

• Upvote 3

Whooshh...did you see my point? Nope because you missed it.

My point is that we shouldn't even be in the position of losing *both*.

This organization, I tell you. Complete idiots.