Bulletproof

Otis smith all but done (link inside)

Agree.

The Magic front office has become a complete joke. Honestly. That is why Dwight took it to the level he did.

Not saying Dwight went about it right, but he had to do something. It's either leave or try and get the proper changes to happen.

Exactly, his goal has always been to win Orlando it's 1st championship...not to look like a villian/bad guy this season like he has

Agree.

The Magic front office has become a complete joke. Honestly. That is why Dwight took it to the level he did.

Not saying Dwight went about it right, but he had to do something. It's either leave or try and get the proper changes to happen.

No kidding. Some of the things that have been coming out lately suddenly make the last 20 years of misery a little more understandable. I think the last rookies we actually worked out and took a serious look at was....Dwight and Omeka. And hey! Look at that! Despite many people thinking that decision was stupid, it turned out to be the right one.

Amazing what happens when you actually do your job. I wish we had a front office capable of that.

Exactly, his goal has always been to win Orlando it's 1st championship...not to look like a villian/bad guy this season like he has

Well, the reports are coming out. It's been management/ownership that has done this team injustice for the most part. Dwight can at least be happy that he helped everyone recognize that and make swift changes (we hope) for the better.

Well, the reports are coming out. It's been management/ownership that has done this team injustice for the most part. Dwight can at least be happy that he helped everyone recognize that and make swift changes (we hope) for the better.

Well yeah...he hasn't asked for a trade yet lol

Well yeah...he hasn't asked for a trade yet lol

He's got to be careful. Orlando with a competent GM won't trade him for trash and Deron ain't staying if Dwight isn't there by July.

He's got to be careful. Orlando with a competent GM won't trade him for trash and Deron ain't staying if Dwight isn't there by July.

You're right, but who's to say Nets don't come up with a good deal involving a third team and draft picks? Nets are going to try and put together a solid package if Dwight asks to be traded

yet?? :panicworker:

Haha I'm not saying he may, just saying our season is over and Dwight still has not hinted for a trade

Haha I'm not saying he may, just saying our season is over and Dwight still has not hinted for a trade

When did he start hinting at trade last year? Did you know him already during the Hawks playoff series? I think Dwight is smarter after this year. He will keep his mouth shut now.

EDIT: Let's remember, Dwight would have been happy if we got Ellis. The Magic need to focus on getting Dwight help. The Stan thing blew up when Stan made it public.

When did he start hinting at trade last year? Did you know him already during the Hawks playoff series? I think Dwight is smarter after this year. He will keep his mouth shut now.

EDIT: Let's remember, Dwight would have been happy if we got Ellis. The Magic need to focus on getting Dwight help. The Stan thing blew up when Stan made it public.

From my source, the "players" don't believe he's going to request another one and they also don't think Deron stays in Jersey. He really really wants to go back to Dallas.

From my source, the "players" don't believe he's going to request another one and they also don't think Deron stays in Jersey. He really really wants to go back to Dallas.

You have sources now? :wacko:

• Upvote 1

You're right, but who's to say Nets don't come up with a good deal involving a third team and draft picks? Nets are going to try and put together a solid package if Dwight asks to be traded

I think "try" would be the operative word there. They don't have the same assets now, though. Lopez (if you ever liked his game) missed the season with a bad injury for a big man.

If their draft pick is not in the top 3, they don't have a first-round pick this season. They traded it at the deadline for Wallace. Houston kept its pick so the Nets don't have that pick either. That was probably one of the two picks they were planning to send.

If Dwight and Deron team up, the Nets' draft picks will be worthless as long as they play together. They'll be picking like the Magic have been, in the lower 20s. They don't have any other players under contract who provide skills the Magic don't already have on their roster. And I don't know if any of them are good enough to get the Magic any help from anyone else either. That roster only won 22 games, with Deron on the roster.