TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

That is why Orton isn't getting minutes. Stupid fouls.

I dont mind seeing him when we arent in the penalty(in short stints/10min a game). He would be so much more of an asset if he didnt come with all the fouls though. A big body who can bang with Hibberts sorry ass would be nice.

I dont mind seeing him when we arent in the penalty(in short stints/10min a game). He would be so much more of an asset if he didnt come with all the fouls though. A big body who can bang with Hibberts sorry ass would be nice.

Yes it would, which is why we all have been *****ing at Otis to sign a real big for the last year and a half.

Steve Kyler ‏ @stevekylerNBA

The question of the half in the Magic media workroom--- "Why is Chris Duhon on this team?"....

Steve Kyler ‏ @stevekylerNBA

Next question --- is there a worse backup point guard in the NBA than Chris Duhon?...

:shard:

How in the hell does their best offensive player continue to get uncontested 3 point shots? I'm sorry guys but that is not something that has anything to do with Dwight not being on the court. That is just bad defense.

I don't know why so many people want Earl starting, he looks so lost on both ends out there.

Yeah, he's getting destroyed on defense by West right now.

I don't know why so many people want Earl starting, he looks so lost on both ends out there.

he's getting abused by David West...but obviously Stan doesn't know sh*t and should start Earl for the rest of the series.

oh, and stan is master of panic etc. etc.

• Upvote 1

Are we gonna do anything about David West, or just let him score at will??

We've tried everything short of Justin Harper LOL. Better West having to go 1v1 in the post than Granger being able to bomb away uncontested from 3.

And I like that we're at least making a half-hearted effort to push the tempo. Gotten some good looks in transition so far. And as usual, half court offense looks awful.

This game will be won or lost by what Stan does when he gives Jameer a rest.