TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

Nelson made only 3 three pointers out of 17 this post season...

he's done just about everything else you could ask for, being the smallest guy on the court and all.

he's done just about everything else you could ask for, being the smallest guy on the court and all.

So with this thought Otis should work on signing Verne Troyer and about 4 more midgets that will try real hard. I'm sure we could lead the league in steals and groin shots. It is novel idea to be sure. The Magic midgets instead of heart and hustle...nice.

• Upvote 1

So with this thought Otis should work on signing Verne Troyer and about 4 more midgets that will try real hard. I'm sure we could lead the league in steals and groin shots. It is novel idea to be sure. The Magic midgets instead of heart and hustle...nice.

You've really slipped with your jokes lately

BBD was awful off the bench this season. Maybe his recent play has his confidence up, but I think he is a guy who needs minutes/touches to be effective.

I'd say play him at PF alongside Dwight, but then that leaves us with Ryno. Ryno's too effective to be pulled off the bench, he's not quick enough to guard small forwards...

So what do we do with him? Play him at SF anyways? Hedo was never a defensive stopper and maybe Ryno could learn to play better, but he doesn't have great footwork, soooo....

Yeah.

Anderson at SF is an interesting idea. SFs are quicker, but at least they aren't as strong as PFs so Anderson wouldn't be bullied around as much.

Anderson played some SF at college and with New Jersey.. I think he'd have to work on his ball-handling/driving more to really make that work though.

Anderson at SF is an interesting idea. SFs are quicker, but at least they aren't as strong as PFs so Anderson wouldn't be bullied around as much.

Anderson played some SF at college and with New Jersey.. I think he'd have to work on his ball-handling/driving more to really make that work though.

Interesting idea, but I'd rather see Anderson hit the weight room this off season and add a little bulk. He has the frame.

I'm not sure if BBD would work with Dwight on the floor either. The whole situation is a tough call for the next GM (assuming the bozos runnng the team are intelligent enough to kick Otis to the curb), does BBD work off the bench or with Dwight? Does he make Ryan expandable? If Ryan gets too much of an offer, are we really smart to match it and risk 2013 cap flexibility?