TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

Vince's performance in the 2010 ECF was disgusting.

Also, who woulda thunk at the time the series before that with Atlanta could be our last playoff series win in a while.

I'm still really angry at Duhon guys.

Correct my if I'm wrong but, to my memory, he had 3 turnovers in a row? One of which didn't even make it past half court?

• Upvote 2

Correct my if I'm wrong but, to my memory, he had 3 turnovers in a row? One of which didn't even make it past half court?

Yup, yup, and yup.

And I seriously doubt Ish Smith is worse than Duhon by any means.

Even the Orlando Media began questioning Stan's logic on why he continues to use Duhon day in and day out.

It didn't lose us this series by any means, but it just proves his failure to recognize and tweak rotations when need be.

Most of what we saw tonight came as no surprise. Indiana is soft, Duhon is nowhere near pro-level, Dwight is huge for this team, a jumpshooting team needs a Dwight to content, Baby can go Shrek and carry a team in the playoffs, JJ should be named team captain yesterday, etc.

But the EMOTION was just epic.

I've really missed that. I wish for more nights like this in the future...

I say we make this his new nickname.

Really? You'd bench Glen Davis? You are aware that he's averaging just about 20/10 so far this series, aren't you? He's been our best player pretty easily, no way you bench him...

I'm still pissed off that this game.. An exciting damn playoff game, was decided by two free throws on a non-shooting foul with 2 seconds left for the visiting team.. Just complete bull****.. I love how hard we played and I love JJ getting nasty with that ***** Hansbrough.. I'm really proud of the fight our guys have shown all series, despite being utterly frustrating at times, you can't question the effort and as a fan I really appreciate that..

I like Baby starting. But what I presented was a quicker line-up.

Davis is perfect off the bench because he can be focal point of the second unit and take C position if D12 is in foul trouble. We just need a better playmaking PG as a backup.

Davis is perfect off the bench because he can be focal point of the second unit and take C position if D12 is in foul trouble. We just need a better playmaking PG as a backup.

BBD was awful off the bench this season. Maybe his recent play has his confidence up, but I think he is a guy who needs minutes/touches to be effective.