TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

I don't think I've ever heard Magic fans being so passionate and loud this year...so it IS possible for fans to get that loud in the new arena. If only Magic fans were like this for every game. It would be cool.

Anyways, absolutely loved the game! Just when I thought it would be a blow out but WOW!!! Heart was pumping so much during 4th qrt and OT!! This game should've been ours :(

• Upvote 1

If Ryno could somehow manage Hibbert, We could go small and put JJ at the 2 to start. I heard Goukas mention that Indiana doesn't really have an answer for our small line-up. I think it would look something like this:

Meer

JJ

J-rich

Turk/Ryno

Ryno/Clark

Doubt that would ever be our starting 5, at least with Stan. No defense but a quick tempo.

Really? You'd bench Glen Davis? You are aware that he's averaging just about 20/10 so far this series, aren't you? He's been our best player pretty easily, no way you bench him...

I'm still pissed off that this game.. An exciting damn playoff game, was decided by two free throws on a non-shooting foul with 2 seconds left for the visiting team.. Just complete bull****.. I love how hard we played and I love JJ getting nasty with that ***** Hansbrough.. I'm really proud of the fight our guys have shown all series, despite being utterly frustrating at times, you can't question the effort and as a fan I really appreciate that..

That 5 min stretch in the 1st quarter showed with out a doubt Chris Duhon is the worst player in the NBA.

He didnt have to do a 180 before the shot. I dont know if he expected defense or just had too much momentum. Tough break.

Correction. He did a 360. But you're right. He made the level of difficulty a lot higher. Can't fail him for the attempt. It just didn't go in.

I ask myself why he's even in the game to begin with.

:svgsad:

It's Duhon's fault we lost this series. It's Duhon's fault we are seed 6 not 3. It's Duhon's fault we lost in 2009 because of the anticipation that one day we would get him. All kidding aside, I think if Ish was 2nd PG, there's a CHANCE we would have won that game. A greater CHANCE if Ish had been given that trust earlier in the season and given more minutes. I AM OVER CHRIS DUHON. HE SUCKS. But even if we lose this series, I am very proud of the Magic. And you know what, I'm proud of Stan.

My hope: Dwight stays. Dwight makes up with Stan. We get a key piece this summer. Waive Duhon somehow? Is that possible? JSmoove has asked out, is there any foreseeable way we can get him?????

JJ as a playmaker has been astounding. Can he be groomed to be a starting PG? Hedo needs to be the second unit playmaker next year over Duhon.

Just having Duhon in our team is beyond me. I am mad a Stan for putting him in. People were booing Duhon when he turned the ball over or had the ball. Duhon needs to be waived or traded to a crappy team like the Nets or Bobkitties.

Fire Otis because he destroyed the team right after Magic lost in the 2009 Finals and broke team Finals team up. We need Courtney Lee, Tony Battie, Rashard Lewis, and Mickael Pietrus back to the Magic. Hopefully we can have cap space to include a super star like Amar'e Stoudemire come back to his home in Orlando or try getting CP3 or D-Will to Orlando. That way we can convince Dwight to stay.

Just having Duhon in our team is beyond me. I am mad a Stan for putting him in. People were booing Duhon when he turned the ball over or had the ball. Duhon needs to be waived or traded to a crappy team like the Nets or Bobkitties.

Fire Otis because he destroyed the team right after Magic lost in the 2009 Finals and broke team Finals team up. We need Courtney Lee, Tony Battie, Rashard Lewis, and Mickael Pietrus back to the Magic. Hopefully we can have cap space to include a super star like Amar'e Stoudemire come back to his home in Orlando or try getting CP3 or D-Will to Orlando. That way we can convince Dwight to stay.

We were better in 2010 than we were 2009.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We were better in 2010 than we were 2009.

True. Not many people really realize this. It was just Boston or that extended rest after beating the Hawks. We lost our Mojo. 2010 series I wish Stan got big and played Brandon Bass more or used Gortat/Howard together more. This year, I wish he played Ish Smith over Duhon. Oh well. No one's perfect ...

• Upvote 1

Correction. He did a 360. But you're right. He made the level of difficulty a lot higher. Can't fail him for the attempt. It just didn't go in.

I think someone was supposed to be coming off a screen and getting open at the top of the key, but he turned, realized he didn't have time, realized he was open, realized he had to take the shot....etc.

True. Not many people really realize this. It was just Boston or that extended rest after beating the Hawks. We lost our Mojo. 2010 series I wish Stan got big and played Brandon Bass more or used Gortat/Howard together more. This year, I wish he played Ish Smith over Duhon. Oh well. No one's perfect ...

I hated that series. What a let down, from our playing to our coaching.