Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Playoff Gamethread!! Magic @ Pacers Game 2-Round 1

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Pacers

This is obviously going to be all about toughness and being able to grind out a win. I sincerely doubt the Pacers allow an upset again on their home court. Its of a great importance to start the game well otherwise the Magic may be out of it all night.

Orlando has so much playoff experience out there, whereas the Pacers have almost none. Hopefully Orlando can dictate the intensity of the game again. I agree that they should come out and try to bum rush the Pacers. Don't worry about foul trouble on the wings, just pressure the ball like crazy. Get in their heads and keep the tempo up. Keep them away from the post game, and frustrate their big men with physical play on D and on the boards. My one worry is that they focus so much on 'Meer that he can't run the offense the way he has been. Overall, though, if Orlando can shoot better than 45% tonight (and keep the turnovers down), I think they win.

This game should be even more fun than last game.

We've already stolen one of their home games, now we have NO pressure to win this one at all.

Looking forward to some carefree basketball!

Looking for:

-Consistency from Jrich, Ryno

-Less Turk

-Less BBD going to the rim (see: many blocks last game)

-Earl the Pearl with more D, less O.

:bball: Play Ball!

Orlando has so much playoff experience out there, whereas the Pacers have almost none. Hopefully Orlando can dictate the intensity of the game again. I agree that they should come out and try to bum rush the Pacers. Don't worry about foul trouble on the wings, just pressure the ball like crazy. Get in their heads and keep the tempo up. Keep them away from the post game, and frustrate their big men with physical play on D and on the boards. My one worry is that they focus so much on 'Meer that he can't run the offense the way he has been. Overall, though, if Orlando can shoot better than 45% tonight (and keep the turnovers down), I think they win.

You should...above all know..that the Magic aren't allowed to play physical.

Wouldn't mind seeing a full-court press for the first few minutes.

Oh, I'm fully aware of that. I just don't think they should worry about foul trouble early, at least on the perimeter. JJ and JRich are interchangeable, Q and Earl off the bench should come in and smack some people around. The only people who really need to stay out of foul trouble are 'Meer and Baby.