Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

Heat just gonna keep getting exposed, they got no height at all, and the pacers D shuts down everyone else, its hard for Wade n Lebron to beat a team by themselves

They did just that tonight

The Pacers played horrible complacent D. Had Undonis Haslem not made those shots, they would have probably lost.

You could tell early in the game after the Pacers shot two or three air balls that they didn't put too much effort in practice. The Heat won't just keel over.

This pleases me :)

The WCF will be crazy

Its all ready crazy in WC. Floppers (Clippers) will be swept tonight. Lakers might lose tomorrow if Gasol screws up again. Also I only saw one fight in the Lakers OKC series between Westbrook and Metta. :headbang:

I am still waiting for more fights in this series. :popcorn:

I just hope OKC wins the WCF, but Spurs looks like a top contender for this one and may possible win their 5th championship.

Lebron 40 pt 18 reb :beatcomp:

looks like Lance Stephenson put bad timing on the Reggie Miller Choke gesture which cause the Pacers to lose.

Even then it took straight up MVP performances from both Lebron and Wade to save the Heats ass today. And that was on top of Haslem having one of his best career offensive playoff games. Who knows maybe they will be enough to will the Heat through this series, but unless Bosh comes back, they are screwed. If the 76ers win then they could beat them, but if the celtics win, again the Heat are screwed.

And if they manage to make it to the finals, Bosh or no Bosh, the Thunder or the Spurs will annihilate them. The Finals trophy is gonna go to the west for the fourth season in a row.

Lmao Metta curse the reff out after he got a flagrant foul called on him.

Spurs and Thunder will an interesting match up and game.

HOW IN THE *****ING WORLD WAS THAT NOT A FLAGRANT 2 ON UDONIS HASLEM>>>AND HOW |WAS THAT A FLAGRANT ONE ON TYLER HANSBOROUGH? WHAT IS A FLAGRANT?!!??!??!!

• Upvote 1

Miami's Big Three is just mentally weak as can be. We've seen this during both this season and last. When they're beating up on teams like Washington and Charlotte, everything's a big dance-off par-tay. Once they hit a skid though, and things start getting rough, they topple like a house of cards.

Hey remember Heat; it's not one, not two, not three, not four...yeah...you guys may be on to something...

Actually, you might have been on target here, regarding James. I think LeBron has all the tools to become one of the greatest ever. His physical dominance and potential are unmatched. His talent is rare, and he has been injury free his whole career.

But, at some times, I just see him not being aggresive enough. When he was, he produced one of the single most epic moments in NBA history (Vs. Pistons) against a great defensive team. He trashed the Bulls last year. Now he is taking on the Pacers.

But I still think there is much more that he haven't reached yet. IMO, after he wins a title, he will be unstoppable. But now, he is just deferring too much, letting others do the work for him, creating instead of finishing, passing instead of shooting. It seems that he lacks a little confidence, or does not want to show off as much because of the negative criticism he has received. That's what is stopping him from being completely insane on the court.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1