Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ↈ NBA Conference Finals ↈ

People are writing off the Heat too quickly. Bosh or no Bosh, they still have LeBron. And I don't think the Pacers can keep this up for 2 more games, even though I really like George Hill.

People are writing off the Heat too quickly. Bosh or no Bosh, they still have LeBron. And I don't think the Pacers can keep this up for 2 more games, even though I really like George Hill.

Think of the negative part of LeBron's reputation. You know..the part..where he chokes?

Think of the negative part of LeBron's reputation. You know..the part..where he chokes?

He did choke on last year Finals and against Boston on 2010. But what about that series vs Detroit? He single handedly took a team to the Finals. Not an easy task for anyone.

Also, I don't think there is an offense quite like the Spurs' in 2012. These guys do everything right.

It all depends on this series for Miami, if they win they'll go to the Finals because Bosh will be back, but I still believe OKC is too deep and has Ibaka who's a beast defensively.

The Spurs are playing some sexy ball though, amazing 3 pt shooting too

It all depends on this series for Miami, if they win they'll go to the Finals because Bosh will be back, but I still believe OKC is too deep and has Ibaka who's a beast defensively.

The Spurs are playing some sexy ball though, amazing 3 pt shooting too

The Spurs are so ridiculous moving the ball it's like they're playing with 6 instead of 5 on the court.

So beautiful to watch. The Spurs are the anti super team.

I do agree Miami can't be written off. If they win Game 4 they're 2-2 with home court and next game in MIA.

If they get Bosh back they'll be as dangerous as before, though they do look beatable against better teams.

I don't think the Magic would have been up 2-0 right now. The Pacers just have some talent there to match up well, but this is still a very winnable series for MIA.

To finish this one, let's post something that always makes me have fun. It says so much.. lol

Larry-Bird-Magic-Johnson-Michael-Jordan-e1280189149284.jpg

The Spurs are so ridiculous moving the ball it's like they're playing with 6 instead of 5 on the court.

So beautiful to watch. The Spurs are the anti super team.

I do agree Miami can't be written off. If they win Game 4 they're 2-2 with home court and next game in MIA.

If they get Bosh back they'll be as dangerous as before, though they do look beatable against better teams.

I don't think the Magic would have been up 2-0 right now. The Pacers just have some talent there to match up well, but this is still a very winnable series for MIA.

To finish this one, let's post something that always makes me have fun. It says so much.. lol

Larry-Bird-Magic-Johnson-Michael-Jordan-e1280189149284.jpg

That pic is too funny