Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Jameer opts out of his contract.

Back to not posting on this board, because *****, THIS is what passes for "intelligent discourse" here. No wonder none of the MODs want anything to do with this board.

we're getting close to the burial of OMMB

With Meer opting out we do a lopsided trade say JJ for Ellis or J.Rich and Ryan for Ellis then sign Meer back with his bird rights to a cheap deal around 4mil a yr

Im just saying nobody uses the whole phrase laugh out loud anymore,I guess you don't text message either. :lurk:

Oh my god seriously? I cant believe people actually spell laugh out loud. Thats like so primitive. Laugh out loud, oh my god, just kidding. By the way, for your information, I laughed my ass off. I will be right back away from keyboard. Okay I am back, I will talk to you later.

Are you still living in the 90's,all you had to say was lol,which is short for laugh out loud.

This may come as a shock to you but not everyone here is a 13 yr old school girl. Some even read things....I know it's weird, right?

This may come as a shock to you but not everyone here is a 13 yr old school girl. Some even read things....I know it's weird, right?

Reading???? Wtf.gif

Oh my god seriously? I cant believe people actually spell laugh out loud. Thats like so primitive. Laugh out loud, oh my god, just kidding. By the way, for your information, I laughed my ass off. I will be right back away from keyboard. Okay I am back, I will talk to you later.

:pokewithstick: Ok?