Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Jameer opts out of his contract.

I dont know what to think. Dwights best friend is going to field offers from other clubs. Cap space if he leaves plus bringing in another point (with some talent) to try and keep dwight here. With Otis at the helm Jameer should get a 5 year near max deal except Otis will be gone and Jameer will find no teams are going to give him what he is making currently. Good news...bad news who knows.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I dont know what to think. Dwights best friend is going to field offers from other clubs. Cap space if he leaves plus bringing in another point (with some talent) to try and keep dwight here. With Otis at the helm Jameer should get a 5 year near max deal except Otis will be gone and Jameer will find no teams are going to give him what he is making currently. Good news...bad news who knows.

How do you know this,are you his agent?

Also no way Jameer get close to the 7mil he will make next year,I call this bull.

How do you know this,are you his agent?

Also no way Jameer get close to the 7mil he will make next year,I call this bull.

Call this bull but check out hoopshype rumors notes from Dunlap. Not my call but his...dont think its BS. Im not his agent but if I were Id tell him to get in shape this off season (unlike last season where he was winded early) and play his arse off. Play out his final year and take the $7.8M and count his blessings for getting that much from a gm who overpaid everyone. Oh and also Id tell him it will be great to get paid $4M just for sitting on the bench during his next contract cause his days as a starter were over 2 or 3 years ago.

Dunlap thinks he's going to take a pay-cut to stay here long term. If he does that, Magic need to make sure he retires here. Jameer has been all class for this organization.

• Upvote 4

If this is true I think it means one of two things.. Either Jameer is completely done with Dwight and doesn't want to deal with the drama any more.. Or he'll allow his salary to come off the books to give us more cap space and then sign a new contract with us after a free agent is signed because we'll be able to go over the cap to keep him...

Dunlap thinks he's going to take a pay-cut to stay here long term. If he does that, Magic need to make sure he retires here. Jameer has been all class for this organization.

No question as much as I think Jameer has hampered this organization since his great run before his injury he has been total class. Gotta give the guy his due...youve never heard a peep out of him other than the laughing when we were down big on the bench he has been a great character player. Im all for him as long as he is coming off the bench from now on.

Definetly

Beat me to it. Hard to type with a 6mo in your lap...

• Upvote 1