Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

Ugh, I remember that Wizards game. Duhon ran the PNR and made such a nice dish to I think Lew for the lay-in. :shard: Really thought we had something special. :superman:

And then we had the best record in basketball. :bigparty:

And then we went out west :dustball: and everyone got the flu :wacko: and we lost a few games but no big deal. :bball:

Then Otis blew the team up. :chairshot: :chairshot: :beatcomp: :chairshot:

This post is so full of fail, i had to re-read it to confirm it said what i thought it said

I'm concerned that you're bringing up posts from almost a week and 5 pages ago. I don't like Clark, simple as that. He's arguably the dumbest player on the team

He was the best three point shooter percentage wise this year.

He also lead the team in blood alcohol percentage.

How about you shoot 119 of them and make 50?

Although I was joking, the fact that he has the best 3PFG% on the team is nothing to brag about. He still sucks. He passes up open shots, makes bad decisions, can barely get the ball past half court on almost every possession, can't create offensive plays for the life of him, is mediocre at best on defense, can't penetrate, blows open layups, etc. I could go on and on and on.

The best thing about it, though, is it allows other teams to respect his shot. But honestly, i'd rather have someone who can't shoot quite as good but can penetrate and create for others.

All in all, that statistic is just misdirection from the fact that Duhon is an utter failure as a basketball player.