Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

DON'T YOU MAKE EXCUSES FOR HIM.

What's with the hate? I was just saying...I didn't know absolutely NO ONE is allowed to start a game thread aside him :/

Anyways, wished Stan would've just stuck with the 2nd unit. Game took a turn for the worse when the starters came back in....JRich shouldn't be allowed to play that long. I don't understand why Stan is so adamant about keeping him in even when he's doing a poor job on both ends. Would it hurt to give Wafer some mins when JRich suck?

tumblr_lvpgyrMqt21qdz3dz.gif

Haha I get it but what I don't get is why I got voted down for suggesting something like that...

On a brighter note, I just found the thread for Game 3 lol

Btw, I heard that Dwight could barely walk? He said he wished he could've been with his team to cheer them on. Does anyone know how long it actually takes for a player to fully heal from such a surgery?

• Downvote 1

Even though the Pacers clearly have the upper hand in size and talent, I hope Magic is able to get a win in game 4. It would be awesome to see the fans in the arena having something to cheer about. Hoping everyone can step up their D and Stan can bench JRich.