TheOrlandoTragic

Dwight officially out for the remainder of the season, including playoffs

You may have edited your post, but you're still an idiot

I DON'T CARE, Buc! think what you want. I hate dwight because of his stupidity and chaos he cause this whole season. All i care about is the team winning the rest of the season without him. thats all.

But I HATE DUCRAP more than Dwight!

OH and in case you are wondering, I am still mad from last night game.

• Downvote 2

No prob, and he will. He doesnt know how to feel about everything right now..

It's the best thing at this point. Scottie Pippen had surgery early in his career and it didn't affect him later in his career. Hope everything goes well for him ...

It's the best thing at this point. Scottie Pippen had surgery early in his career and it didn't affect him later in his career. Hope everything goes well for him ...

you changed your heart now? Thats a surprise.

yeah he didnt want to, but something that needed to be done

Oh boy,the guy who accused Dwight of faking a injury.

Its just all the stuff thats happened this year, really lately; from teammates spilling their convos to the media, to the coaching issue, to being booed at home, to players not checking on him, he's hurt physically but really hurting emotionally more

Wow. I'm hoping that Dwight still hasn't played his last days as a Magic, but he really has to mature if he is to become a legitimate leader of this team. If he is traded, thank you for everything you have done Dwight. We will miss you. Get better no matter what ...

YaBoyR -- you've been legit. Tell Dwight that his fans are praying for him to get better, including me ...

Indiana doesn't attack the rim at all. It'll be a good matchup.

Paul George - Leandro Barbosa and George Hill........Enjoy - Pacers are a great team to watch, good TEAM basketball, everyone is involved should be a good series. I love how Hibbert dissed Howard during all-star weekend and they were about to be match up against each other, would have been good.

Wow. I'm hoping that Dwight still hasn't played his last days as a Magic, but he really has to mature if he is to become a legitimate leader of this team. If he is traded, thank you for everything you have done Dwight. We will miss you. Get better no matter what ...

YaBoyR -- you've been legit. Tell Dwight that his fans are praying for him to get better, including me ...

same here, we'll see, all this is fresh. Also for them to misdiagnose this as just 'back spasms' was bad as well. As of now im not sure if he'll be in a Magic uniform next season, but i will tell him how you all feel.

Wow..no respect for Indiana....huh? Just like no respect for Atlanta last year.....

Oh boy,the guy who accused Dwight of faking a injury.

Oh boy, so did half the Orlando Magic staff -- at first. This back injury is apparently LEGIT, and if you read the entire thread I've argued that longer rest or highly considering surgery would be advisable. The "faking" was predicated on him "returning early" according to earlier reports, which made me believe the initial injury was fake because no one would take a herniated disc so lightly as to consider returning so early. If you read the article, the tear apparently increased (likely from rehab or weight bearing) which resulted in the need for surgery.

I'm passionate about the Magic, and so are many of us here. Cut me some slack for spewing rant after watching a DVR Magic loss at 3 AM in the morning.

Its just all the stuff thats happened this year, really lately; from teammates spilling their convos to the media, to the coaching issue, to being booed at home, to players not checking on him, he's hurt physically but really hurting emotionally more

I can see that hurting someone but he really needs to look within himself and ask if he's the cause for some of these issues. We all know he plays hard but Dwight needs to do some soul searching.

He still has a chance to come back and be the Superman we all feel he can be. He needs to make things right with Stan because there's no better option out there. Stan has always gone to bat for Dwight. He's gotten fines for speaking up for Dwight. He puts his heart and soul into coaching. He takes responsibility for loses that he shouldn't. A piece of humble pie for Dwight would do him some good. He also needs to make right with his team because he's thrown some good players under the bus.