Sign in to follow this  
Justin Jaudon

If not Stan, Who?

Nash can create his own shot, he's just a distributor first. Against other points, Nash can really get his whenever he wants. 13 points isnt great but he does it on 54% shooting. Last year he was at 16 PPG on 49%. When Nash wants to score he does. Just saying.

Nash can create his own shot, he's just a distributor first. Against other points, Nash can really get his whenever he wants. 13 points isnt great but he does it on 54% shooting. Last year he was at 16 PPG on 49%. When Nash wants to score he does. Just saying.

He's been pacing himself a little more due to the condensed season.

Don't understand the dismissal of Nash's abilities. He's old but is still really really good, he's single-handedly made Gortat one of the more overrated players in the league.

Stan says we cant defend ANYBODY. So Why. Stan is supposed to be a great defensive coach right? Then why cant his team besides Dwight defend anybody? Even if he has inferior talent, he should still be able to coach them to defend if his is this great coach of defense. But maybe just maybe he is not the end all to be all great coach that some of you think he is.

I remember back on these boards you all saying that Stan was the best coach available when he was hired. But I disagreed and you know who was available at the same time? Answer Rick Carlisle. So dont give me that crap saying that there isnt a better coach available.

Stan says we cant defend ANYBODY. So Why. Stan is supposed to be a great defensive coach right? Then why cant his team besides Dwight defend anybody? Even if he has inferior talent, he should still be able to coach them to defend if his is this great coach of defense. But maybe just maybe he is not the end all to be all great coach that some of you think he is.

I remember back on these boards you all saying that Stan was the best coach available when he was hired. But I disagreed and you know who was available at the same time? Answer Rick Carlisle. So dont give me that crap saying that there isnt a better coach available.

So by your logic, if Otis signed me and my old high school team, after a few months with a truly great defensive coach we should be able to defend NBA players, right? Talent doesn't mean anything, I guess. If Stan were a better defensive coach, Hedo Turkoglu would be the defensive player of the year, and Jason Richardson would be the League MVP.

Awesome.

Don't understand the dismissal of Nash's abilities. He's old but is still really really good, he's single-handedly made Gortat one of the more overrated players in the league.

Yeah Gortat was a really bad player and that's why we traded him.

Yeah Gortat was a really bad player and that's why we traded him.

He didn't say he was bad. Overrated != bad.

I personally think Andrew Bynum is overrated but it doesn't mean he's a "bad" player.

• Downvote 1

1) Panicking

2) Trying to oust our superstar

3) Started a man-love relationship with Christopher Duhon

Thats about it me thinks.

This is actually all true,lets get Brian Shaw this offseason.

• Downvote 1