Franchero MVP

Van Gundy - voted least popular coach in NBA

You are dismissing the fact that 80% of the fans here dont want Stan. So why would players feel any different? And we got our inside man YaBoyR telling how it really is in the locker room. He cant lie cant he?

He's giving us Dwight's perspective. You think Dwight is going to tell YaBoy that even though he (Dwight) hates Stan, everyone else loves him?

You are dismissing the fact that 80% of the fans here dont want Stan. So why would players feel any different? And we got our inside man YaBoyR telling how it really is in the locker room. He cant lie cant he?

Source?

Why would Dwight lie to him, someone who has been there for him, supported him through the rough times and all.

How can Dwight do this to us?

Vanderbeek vid is lame and tired and you're lame and tired for using it.

What ultimately is sad about what you mentioned is that a grown ass man needs support and care from a stranger he met on Twitter.

No offense YaBoy, but there is a deep seated issue regarding Dwight's psyche. Or you are embellishing just how close the two of you really are.

Master of Panic strikes again. He panicked and benched Von Wafer when he missed one 3 after some nice plays that shifted the momentum our way. He panics a few games ago and puts Duhon back in the lineup even though we weren't losing because of Ish.

I'm over this coach.

Master of Panic strikes again. He panicked and benched Von Wafer when he missed one 3 after some nice plays that shifted the momentum our way. He panics a few games ago and puts Duhon back in the lineup even though we weren't losing because of Ish.

I'm over this coach.

I'm over you

• Upvote 3

So players don't like playing for coaches who are knowledgable but load....cry me a river over bruised egos who are cashing million dollar paychecks.

• Upvote 1

I'm over you

Excellent rebuttal A+++ would read again.

I was on the fence about Stan but once Duhon re-entered the line up it was enough for me. I really want to hear why Stan's defenders believe Duhon is better than Ish. I can't wait to read this.

I like Stan and think he is a great coach. However, I am getting real tired of him sticking with a struggling player, be it Duhon, JRich Turk or all three, instead of trying someone else. For this game, it came down to 2 thing IMO: FT's and Duhon. With the exception on the last game where the Duhon led Magic actually managed to take a lead, when he comes in, the lead goes bye bye. Its not that Ish would have won the game, but he would have contributed some good or bad. Duhon did basically nothing, but look lost, which is better than he normally plays. Same goes for Turk and JRich, if they are not playing well for whatever reason, insert one of the young guys. This has been going on all season, thats 62 games and Duhon has maybe had 2 good games.

All that said, if they would have made 4 more FT's the game goes into OT. Basically the players did not perform and Stan did not adapt.

Look the ultimate goal is to win the game. If putting Ish in would not had changed the outcome of the game then why does it matter if Duhon was in or not? It was a good game. The team as a whole was not able to pull out the victory. No one individual caused us to lose this game.

Just to add I think Duhon sucks but blaming him and complaining about him every damn game is annoying as hell.

• Upvote 1

So players don't like playing for coaches who are knowledgable but load....cry me a river over bruised egos who are cashing million dollar paychecks.

Just saw this-

My link

Speaks volumes about why Dantoni would be at the top of the list and guys like Stan would be at the bottom. Personally I prefer the coaches that actually give a damn and that take competition personally but then, I also don't think trophies should be given to kids because they signed up for a league.