Sign in to follow this  
Gmartt

Official GAMETHREAD: ORL VS BOS

Eh, despite Dwight not on the floor and Duhon being on the floor, we nearly managed to beat the Celtics in Boston.

I like the heart of this team, but if Dwight can't return for the playoffs it is all pointless.

Agree, silver lining there are some positives to look at in this game.

BBD is showing his game, which is awkward at times but effective

Nelson is showing that he can still make mini comebacks down the stretch

Anderson is showing that he isnt just a one trick pony

Uhn is showing why "Practice is important"...... "zing"

Some of you fellas need to drop the blind Celtics hate. We want the 6th seed not to squeak out a meaningless win with both teams missing key pieces. The effort is there for sure though!

see my comment above.

I'm not blaming Duhon for the loss as I understand this is a team game. My point was, not well typed out, that the fans get frustrated when Duhon does nothing with no effort for 11 minutes. Add to that that every time with the exception of the last win, the lead vanishes, to quote my favorite movie, "like a fart in the wind". The add a sprinkling of the hustle Ish brings and it boils over.

But they didn't even have rondo or Allen....magic fail

Rondo and Allen isn't Dwight Howard. They still had Pierce and Garnett, plus Bradley can ball. We had to rely on Jameer and Big Baby for everything.

Yep...Davis got caught on the switch and didn't even get a hand up.

He played it well but just a great shot. Tough loss but these guys are fighting hard and you got to love that. With all the drama and injuries this team has had to deal with they could have easy just given up by now. BTW does Duhon have naked pictures of SVG? I can't see any other reason for his playing time.

Our "Top 3" (JJ-RA-JRich) 3pt Shooters were 2-12 tonight from 3.........

6pts out of a possible 36pts.

20/20 hind sight, if we had more of our 3's go in no way Doc brings back his Starters (rest is important at this point)... and we get the win.

Nelson +15

Duhon -19

annoyed-facepalm-picard.png

Could you just place this on an Orlando Bill Board, but just put Chris Duhon at the top in bold letters....lol

This guy is ....... whats the point, where is the liquor

You make it too easy when there are so many more variables to look at before making a decent decision.

Riddle me this, how many 3pt offensive type teams win a game on the road, shooting 25% from 3?

When one player is -16 in 9 effing minutes, and the starter is +12 and the other team's backup point is +10, yes, the game falls squarely on one person.

I decided to look it up...

In the 3 games that Ish was allowed to be backup PG last week, he averaged...

6.7 points per game, 3.3 rebounds per game, 4.0 assists per game. He shot 47.6% from the field on 21 shots in those games.

In the 3 games since he was benched for the return of Duhon, Chris has averaged...

2.7 points per game, 1.0 rebounds per game, 2.0 assists per game. He shot 37.5% from the field on 8 shots in those games.

Yet, Stan will continue to go with Duhon for no reason whatsoever. Yes, I know it is a small sample size, but get real, we all know Ish has shown more potential in the rare minutes he has gotten and Duhon has been straight up miserable. I support Stan's coaching, but this is mind boggling that he continues to go with Duhon.

• Upvote 1