Sign in to follow this  
Gmartt

ORL Magic vs. 76er's Official Game Thread

There is so much better ball movement without Turk in the game how much you wanna bet when he comes back for our first playoff game we have over 15 TO's and Turk with about 5 or 6 of them lol goodness Stan! #Keepturkonbench

Did anyone catch the giant bead of sweat that rolled off his face and dripped straight on the microphone?lol

happens all the time....i wonder how those mics hold up

Where are all the "Anderson is useless without Dwight" people?

Never mind the previous 3 games where he shot under 28% from the field each time

Never mind the previous 3 games where he shot under 28% from the field each time

Following an ankle injury in which he missed several games. But I am sure that had nothing to do with it. I mean it was only his ankle, which would not botheri his jump shot or overall jumping or his mobility at ALL.

Following an ankle injury in which he missed several games. But I am sure that had nothing to do with it. I mean it was only his ankle, which would not botheri his jump shot or overall jumping or his mobility at ALL.

Well I'm glad one game is enough evidence for you, then.

I'm so proud of our team :sadcrab:

Hopefully this wasn't a fluke and everyone can contribute.

Obviously Hedo needs to go, addition by subtraction

Anderson who?

If Earl Clark can continue to hit that jumper of his at a 20% clip, he may be an option down the stretch.

Jameer / Ish

JJ / Wafer

Anderson / J Rich

Baby / Clark

Dwight / Orton

Multiple championships

He gets a pass for coming back from an injury as far as I'm concerned. I'm not saying last night was what we would expect from him on a nightly basis (11-16 from the floor and 2-2 from behind the arc?) but it's a great example of what he can do outside of spreading the floor for Dwight. Particularly since it was against a playoff team, not against the Cavs. A playoff team that made adjustments specifically to address his abilities.