Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Any chance we sign a center while Dwight is out?

Is Otis planning to go into the playoffs relying on Dwight coming back? Seeing we dont have a center now and the one we do have may go down 5 minutes into the playoffs you'd think we would be bringing in someone. I know he wont be worth a damn but it will be a body with 6 fouls. I did see Gortat (Mr. 3 points and 4 rebounds) put up another 20/15 night last night. Glad Otis has never replaced him after the trade and just sat there liking his team for a year and a half. As Ive said the only thing keeping us from being a 15 win club is Dwight...now we see it. Our defense without him is worse than a 10th grade girls varsity club.

for second season in a row we have only one true center on the roster...how stupid is that??? last year our back up center was Bass and now Big Baby, both undersized PFs...

Orton needs burn. I know he's absolutely horrible but we need a body in the middle. The only reason Orton even got drafted is because he can block shots. With our perimeter defense, we need a shot blocker.

But Stan is about as flexible as a rock so no chance of any changes. We're stuck with what we have.