Beast From The East

Breaking News :Turk Out Three Weeks With Facial Fractures

good

Go get your DNAs checked. Dont you have an ounce of decency?

He didnt get injured in his bathroom. Even so real human beings dont take pleasure in others sufferings.

Even so real human beings dont take pleasure in others sufferings.

yes they do

He didnt get injured in his bathroom. Even so real human beings dont take pleasure in others sufferings.

VC doesn't feel sorry for people when they are injured.

Why are people excited about Clark? I don't get get it. Dude is generally terrible. I don't even want to see Von, to be honest. I'd rather start giving burn to Liggins at the 2 and 3 and Harper at the 4.

Why are people excited about Clark? I don't get get it. Dude is generally terrible. I don't even want to see Von, to be honest. I'd rather start giving burn to Liggins at the 2 and 3 and Harper at the 4.

are you high? Harper Sucks. Earl will do better, he is just in a pickle like the rest of the team.

I'm not glad that he's hurt, I'm glad he'll be out of the lineup for 3 weeks.

And I have the right to be a psycho, even if I'm not one

are you high? Harper Sucks. Earl will do better, he is just in a pickle like the rest of the team.

Clark is terrible based on three years in the NBA. His sample size is incredibly large. I can't believe anyone would want to give him burn with his stellar PER of 5.

Meanwhile, Harper has gotten basically zero burn and is a rookie. Perhaps he does suck. We don't know because he's gotten very, very little pt.

By your logic you should be infuriated with Turk for the galactic amount of suck he has been bringing this team and its fans.

• Upvote 2

How terrible? 0 pts 5 turnovers terrible? Oh ok, better then that. Alright, thanks man.

Clark is terrible based on three years in the NBA. His sample size is incredibly large. I can't believe anyone would want to give him burn with his stellar PER of 5.

Meanwhile, Harper has gotten basically zero burn and is a rookie. Perhaps he does suck. We don't know because he's gotten very, very little pt.

Earl need more playing time which stan is not doing. if he was playing more, he would know the game situation and make shots. Same goes for DeAndre. If DeAndre get more mins, then he would get better, better yet in the future become a superstar. All these guys have potential, its the matter of Van Gundy putting him in.

Earl need more playing time which stan is not doing. if he was playing more, he would know the game situation and make shots. Same goes for DeAndre. If DeAndre get more mins, then he would get better, better yet in the future become a superstar. All these guys have potential, its the matter of Van Gundy putting him in.

Ha ha ha that was a good joke