TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

Edit: I am quickly losing faith in this organization. They need to deal with this **** now. They are quickly becoming a laughing stock.

I'm with you here. I've been a fan of this team since its creation, but this is the worst I've ever seen it. The Magic are a laughing stock and drama machine of the NBA (and the sports world) right now. It's ridiculous.

I just want the whole thing over with and settled, if there's another season of this, I might throw in the towel on this organization (well, until RDV's and the DV fam's out of the picture).

• Upvote 1

Hey YBR,I have been listening to a lot of reporters the past few days Broussard,Bucher,Aldridge,Vescey,S.A Smith,etc. they all say that they believe Orlando will trade Dwight this offseaon,do you think it's possible the Magic trade Dwight this offseason?

We still don't know why Dwight is so tired of SVG or who he would rather have as coach, since he want to fire a top coach.

I don't blame Stan for telling the truth.

The way he coaches, the way he panics, his voice, a little of everything lol

Hey YBR,I have been listening to a lot of reporters the past few days Broussard,Bucher,Aldridge,Vescey,S.A Smith,etc. they all say that they believe Orlando will trade Dwight this offseaon,do you think it's possible the Magic trade Dwight this offseason?

A lot of reporters (especially from ESPN) are trying to make up for the 'missed trade' they reported on the 15th. For Orlando to want to trade Dwight it would mean that Stan is staying. Do I think its possible? Yeah. Do I think it'll happen, Nope

A lot of reporters (especially from ESPN) are trying to make up for the 'missed trade' they reported on the 15th. For Orlando to want to trade Dwight it would mean that Stan is staying. Do I think its possible? Yeah. Do I think it'll happen, Nope

Is the opposite true, too, according to Dwight? If Orlando bounces Stan, Dwight signs the extension?

Is the opposite true, too, according to Dwight? If Orlando bounces Stan, Dwight signs the extension?

I'm not 100% sure yet how Dwight wants to do this extension thing but moving stan would show Dwight they're listening to him. He's said he wants to stay here, its just 'things' have to change

Dwight can't sign a max extension until 2013 FA period, though, right? I think I remember reading that he can only sign an extension for 2 years (or something like it) this offseason.

I'm not 100% sure yet how Dwight wants to do this extension thing but moving stan would show Dwight they're listening to him. He's said he wants to stay here, its just 'things' have to change

See, that is the bullsh!t that I'm having a problem with. If your boy expects ownership to fire one of the best coaches in the league then he damn sure had better be ready to commit to an extension. Otherwise, why the hell does he even care if Stan is the coach?

See, that is the bullsh!t that I'm having a problem with. If your boy expects ownership to fire one of the best coaches in the league then he damn sure had better be ready to commit to an extension. Otherwise, why the hell does he even care if Stan is the coach?

If ownership feels by this summer Dwight will commit to an extension THEN they could remove SVG. I don't think they fire him if they feel Dwights not going to stay

I'm certainly not a fan of giving in to player desires simply to appease them, but in the case of getting talent like Dwight to sign long term, I would fire Stan.

But let's make one thing clear. I would fire Stan if, and only if, it meant Dwight was signing long term. In no way would I fire Stan simply to send Dwight a message that "we're listening to your suggestions". That has to be one of the more asinine things I've heard on here.

And just how is anyone supposed to feel that Dwight is going to do one thing or another after that stellar display of flip flopping he put out there this season?