TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

Anybody hear Chris Broussard on the pregame show,he said that Dwight isn't guarenteed to commit long term even if SVG is fired after the season,he said he felt betrayed by frontoffice for leaking the news to SVG.Im starting to believe we might lose both Dwight and SVG this offseason. :panicworker:

And he believes Fans were booing him when NY visited. Don't know what he's thinking' right now.

We aren't firing SVG if Dwight isn't committing long term, so I don't think we would lose both.

Anybody hear Chris Broussard on the pregame show,he said that Dwight isn't guarenteed to commit long term even if SVG is fired after the season,he said he felt betrayed by frontoffice for leaking the news to SVG.Im starting to believe we might lose both Dwight and SVG this offseason.

Oh well. After all this franchise has done for Dwight, if he wants to leave, I'd be fine trading him. Given that he'll have to play either here or somewhere else all of next year because of his opt-in, we would be able to get a lot in return for him if we traded him. Meanwhile, in regards to SVG, I think the guy is burned out and we need to head in a new direction this summer, whether Dwight stays or is traded.

Oh well. After all this franchise has done for Dwight, if he wants to leave, I'd be fine trading him. Given that he'll have to play either here or somewhere else all of next year because of his opt-in, we would be able to get a lot in return for him if we traded him. Meanwhile, in regards to SVG, I think the guy is burned out and we need to head in a new direction this summer, whether Dwight stays or is traded.

I think deep down inside Dwight wants Brooklyn,I wouldn't be suprised if he ask to be traded this offseason,Once he gets away this offseason,people will be in his ear again trying to pull him to the big market,Like I said before Rich Devos will either have Dwight sign long-term before training camp,or they will trade him for the best package.No way we go through Dwightmare2 next year.

And he believes Fans were booing him when NY visited. Don't know what he's thinking' right now.

We aren't firing SVG if Dwight isn't committing long term, so I don't think we would lose both.

Correct

Look, I realize you think you and Dwight are boys, and you feel the need to defend him at all costs here, but seriously, the only coach in the NBA who might... MIGHT... be a better defensive coach than Stan is Thibodeau. Dwight could be a defensive monster if he trusted Stan and gave it his full focus instead of daydreaming about ESPN clips and attention given to offensive players.

The only problem with this team is the moves the GM has made.

Well said.. SVG can only coach the players that Otis has given him and they do not fit the personnel that most peeps on this board want to see.

Anybody hear Chris Broussard on the pregame show,he said that Dwight isn't guaranteed to commit long term even if SVG is fired after the season,he said he felt betrayed by frontoffice for leaking the news to SVG.Im starting to believe we might lose both Dwight and SVG this offseason. :panicworker:

I was thinking that Howard may feel that way.

In my mind, we can deal with Howard later (we can trade him at a later date if we have to), but I think Van Gundy has committed the unpardonable. He sold out managment (and a player he coaches) to the press. That **** should have stayed in house. He needs to go for that, if for nothing else. Fire SVG. Fire Otis. Do it now.

Edit: I am quickly losing faith in this organization. They need to deal with this **** now. They are quickly becoming a laughing stock.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YBR is Broussard right? I thought you said if Stan goes Dwight will stay? Any updates?

Broussard is saying there's not a guarantee which I think is the safe thing to say right now. Like I said I ask him before the season would he rather have better players or a new coach and he say he couldnt do another year with Stan. Where I think Broussard is wrong is Dwight being mad at the FO. First he was only mad at Stan and now its Stan & Otis because he feels Otis had a part in what happened Thursday.

My personal opinion is if Stans gone this summer Dwight will stay. Alex martins has been everything to him and is going to work with Dwight on making Orlando a championship city. But ill ask soon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So...everyone wants to fire Stan Van Gundy right now...knowing the playoffs are right around the corner? The *****?

Who gives a **** if some of the Magic fans were indeed booing him in that game? I'm sure one or two were.. He played one of the worst games of his career the same day he was once again at the middle of some more drama that made the entire organization look bad.. With all Dwight has put us through as fans this year, we have as much a right to boo him as he has a right to ask for a trade to New Jersey..

• Upvote 1