TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

All I'm going to say is this. For the people on this board that eat, sleep, breath Magic, well, this is more than disheartning. Almost as if a death has happened. You can say this is the start of the death to the D12/SVG era or Franchise as a whole.

We've been waiting for so long for a title to a city thats more than deserving. We as Magic fans deserve so much better and to be the laughing stock of the NBA....again, just makes me feel we went back 8-9 years ago with no future in sight. I feel we have some dark days a head of us. Maybe it the depression talking, maybe it's me just finally giving up hope on something better. Whatever it is I'll will bleed blue and white till the day I day, stick it out through thick and thin, but as of now I'm saddened and embarassed for whats taking palce and fearful for what's to come. I feel we've seen nothing yet. And once again I say this for all the true Magic fans on this board... We deserve so much better.

Don't fret. SVG says he'll coach this season. It has become clearer now why management has been so ambivalent this entire season. They have been caught in a conundrum. They apparently don't want to lose both Stan and Dwight, or they would have traded Dwight OR fired Stan a long time ago.

THE SOLUTION: Dwight and Stan MUST work out their differences. Stan's maneuver is tactical. Challenge Dwight with the truth. Embarrassing, yes, but you know what? It clears the air a bit. If Stan knew this for awhile now, Stan STILL fought for Dwight by sending the tapes that showed Haywood busting Dwight's back. In the same way Dwight ULTIMATELY chose his team, Stan is pulling a maneuver that forces Dwight to look in the mirror and face the facts: at the end of the day, being the bad guy (Lebron) doesn't feel good. We r left with no option this year, but for Dwight and Stan to settle their differences and work towards a championship. Epic ending to the season: Despite all this Dwightmare, Magic pull of the trophy ...

All I'm going to say is this. For the people on this board that eat, sleep, breath Magic, well, this is more than disheartning. Almost as if a death has happened. You can say this is the start of the death to the D12/SVG era or Franchise as a whole.

We've been waiting for so long for a title to a city thats more than deserving. We as Magic fans deserve so much better and to be the laughing stock of the NBA....again, just makes me feel we went back 8-9 years ago with no future in sight. I feel we have some dark days a head of us. Maybe it the depression talking, maybe it's me just finally giving up hope on something better. Whatever it is I'll will bleed blue and white till the day I day, stick it out through thick and thin, but as of now I'm saddened and embarassed for whats taking palce and fearful for what's to come. I feel we've seen nothing yet. And once again I say this for all the true Magic fans on this board... We deserve so much better.

This truly is not Douglas MacCarther ??? lol

17955198.jpg

it's gonna be all over ESPN.

Sources told me out of NBA that Otis Smith just Named the Next Coach of the Orlando Magic tonight, I believe he IS out of N.Y. His Name is P.We. Herman. and he will be available for interviews for all the knuckleheads who really think that Otis deserves his job. Stay tuned for Ping in the Morning!!

• Downvote 1

Sources told me out of NBA that Otis Smith just Named the Next Coach of the Orlando Magic tonight, I believe he IS out of N.Y. His Name is P.We. Herman. and he will be available for interviews for all the knuckleheads who really think that Otis deserves his job. Stay tuned for Ping in the Morning!!

Cool joke, bro

YBR have you talked to him today? How pissed is he about the FO throwing that stuff out there?

yea talkin to him now, and not pissed at FO, pissed at stan

I'm sorry, but I don't trust YBR. . .I never have. I just think that we have been used. I strongly believe that this was part of Dwight's master plan to have a 'plant' in this forum (meaning YBR). whom he used as a messenger to deliver to us his thoughts and intentions so that he could get feedback (from members of this forum). This information helped him to guage how the fans felt about him. . .ultimately allowing him to make a decision as to which direction he should go in to brling temporary calm before the storm.

uhhhh, what?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, that, my friend, is an entirely different story. SVG = Awesome coach. Brown = umm, Phil's replacement? Actually, good example. Look how amazing Kobe has handled the Coach Brown situation. Now that's one bad coach, but Kobe has handled his being upset with a lot of class. He has grown from his crybaby days before LA got Gasol. So -- there's still hope for Dwight ...

Bynum hasnt been with Brown more than a year and he's already tuning him out. At least it took Howard 5 years lol