TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

I also like how Kenny Smith proved that Dwight didn't play hard. Those possessions they showed were hurried and he showed no desire to fight for position.

I don't think those Kenny clips proved anything. Dwight gets the ball out there all the time and he was fighting with Chandler for position plenty of times.

If anything proves Dwight wasn't trying it was his post game interview where he blames it on his first game back and that he didn't expect to score a lot. He should never expect to not score a lot just because he missed two games. If that gets you out of 'rhythm', that's pretty pathetic.

YBR have you talked to him today? How pissed is he about the FO throwing that stuff out there?

I'm sorry, but I don't trust YBR. . .I never have. I just think that we have been used. I strongly believe that this was part of Dwight's master plan to have a 'plant' in this forum (meaning YBR). whom he used as a messenger to deliver to us his thoughts and intentions so that he could get feedback (from members of this forum). This information helped him to guage how the fans felt about him. . .ultimately allowing him to make a decision as to which direction he should go in to brling temporary calm before the storm.

I don't think those Kenny clips proved anything. Dwight gets the ball out there all the time and he was fighting with Chandler for position plenty of times.

If anything proves Dwight wasn't trying it was his post game interview where he blames it on his first game back and that he didn't expect to score a lot. He should never expect to not score a lot just because he missed two games. If that gets you out of 'rhythm', that's pretty pathetic.

Yeah but Dwight does a better job than that most of the time and those shots were just some bs he was throwing up. There was no real determination to get a better shot up.

Yeah I thought those comments were pathetic.

I also like how Kenny Smith proved that Dwight didn't play hard. Those possessions they showed were hurried and he showed no desire to fight for position.

FANS ARE NOT STUPID!! Dropping these games, and all of this childish BS is going no where, and they are paid to play Pro Basketball, not act like whiners!!Childish acts!!

It's not SVG because he is one of the best in the NBA! If there is a coo starting and this is all bs to get rid of him then I have no respect for any of the players involved!! Are we going back to the penny days when a player thinks he is better and "where are they now" It's obvious that they are dumping games!! Get rid of Golden State boy, because that seems to be the only place he seems to know where to get lousy players!!!! OTIS!!! HE is not what we need we need to get aggressive and he has not done that!

I'm with you. I think I'd be happy with Blake Griffin and D. Jordan for Dwight right now. This whole thing needs to be blown up, and if I'm ownership, I can't imagine Dwight being the face of this organization into the future.

Dwight has lost a lot of value. No contending team will trade for Dwight now. I don't even think LA would give us Bynum for Dwight anymore. Bynum has a better upswing if he can stay healthy. Dwight improves only marginally every year.

I'm sorry, but I don't trust YBR. . .I never have. I just think that we have been used. I strongly believe that this was part of Dwight's master plan to have a 'plant' in this forum (meaning YBR). whom he used as a messenger to deliver to us his thoughts and intentions so that he could get feedback (from members of this forum). This information helped him to guage how the fans felt about him. . .ultimately allowing him to make a decision as to which direction he should go in to brling temporary calm before the storm.

Where's your tinfoil hat?

Dwight has lost a lot of value. No contending team will trade for Dwight now. I don't even think LA would give us Bynum for Dwight anymore. Bynum has a better upswing if he can stay healthy. Dwight improves only marginally every year.

lol are you aware Bynum is trying to get Mike Brown fired?

Oh lawwd

lol are you aware Bynum is trying to get Mike Brown fired?

Well, that, my friend, is an entirely different story. SVG = Awesome coach. Brown = umm, Phil's replacement? Actually, good example. Look how amazing Kobe has handled the Coach Brown situation. Now that's one bad coach, but Kobe has handled his being upset with a lot of class. He has grown from his crybaby days before LA got Gasol. So -- there's still hope for Dwight ...

All I'm going to say is this. For the people on this board that eat, sleep, breath Magic, well, this is more than disheartning. Almost as if a death has happened. You can say this is the start of the death to the D12/SVG era or Franchise as a whole.

We've been waiting for so long for a title to a city thats more than deserving. We as Magic fans deserve so much better and to be the laughing stock of the NBA....again, just makes me feel we went back 8-9 years ago with no future in sight. I feel we have some dark days a head of us. Maybe it the depression talking, maybe it's me just finally giving up hope on something better. Whatever it is I'll will bleed blue and white till the day I day, stick it out through thick and thin, but as of now I'm saddened and embarassed for whats taking palce and fearful for what's to come. I feel we've seen nothing yet. And once again I say this for all the true Magic fans on this board... We deserve so much better.

• Upvote 2

All I'm going to say is this. For the people on this board that eat, sleep, breath Magic, well, this is more than disheartning. Almost as if a death has happened. You can say this is the start of the death to the D12/SVG era or Franchise as a whole.

We've been waiting for so long for a title to a city thats more than deserving. We as Magic fans deserve so much better and to be the laughing stock of the NBA....again, just makes me feel we went back 8-9 years ago with no future in sight. I feel we have some dark days a head of us. Maybe it the depression talking, maybe it's me just finally giving up hope on something better. Whatever it is I'll will bleed blue and white till the day I day, stick it out through thick and thin, but as of now I'm saddened and embarassed for whats taking palce and fearful for what's to come. I feel we've seen nothing yet. And once again I say this for all the true Magic fans on this board... We deserve so much better.

+1