TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

He changed his mind K

Here's the thing, though. SVG can turn our less than mediocre team into a 5 seed in the East. Phil would be smart enough to say no to the Magic, because he knows this current team cannot contend for a championship. He only works with a team of stars.

So your dishwasher is acting up and you choose to replace the 'fridge? I'm confused.

I'm quite confused............ We're ready to throw the best coach this team has ever or will ever have under the bus because Dwight said so................???????????????????????? ***** the big man........ He's NOT the team....... I want his dumb ass traded in the off season................ I'm a a fan of the ORLANDO MAGIC..... NOT the Orlando Dwight's....................... Stan has been a VERY good coach for this team...... Sorry YBoy Rich....... The problem with this team isn't the coach...... It's the piss poor play by the vets............... Dwight INCLUDED..............

but honestly, knowing the type of person Phil is, what would attract him to to want to live in Orlando?

The weather, no state tax...

I'm quite confused............ We're ready to throw the best coach this team has ever or will ever have under the bus because Dwight said so................???????????????????????? ***** the big man........ He's NOT the team....... I want his dumb ass traded in the off season................ I'm a a fan of the ORLANDO MAGIC..... NOT the Orlando Dwight's....................... Stan has been a VERY good coach for this team...... Sorry YBoy Rich....... The problem with this team isn't the coach...... It's the piss poor play by the vets............... Dwight INCLUDED..............

There's a lot of problems with this team but if players start tuning a coach out then that's not good for the coach no matter who you are. The year Miami won the ship SVG was the coach. It was said players were tired of him so Riley sent him packing regardless of how good he was. Brian Hill got us to tha Finals 2 years before players like Penny got tired of him, it happens. Again I like SVG as a coach but if players are fed up with him he and Otis gotta go

• Downvote 3

People here need to stop being SVG apologists.

every single coach in every single sport has an expiration date.

SVG is at his.

His inability to integrate new players year after year has been a big problem.

His inability to stop playing players, who hurt the team is a big problem.

His inability to play young players is a big problem.

It's time for him to go

Then every player in the history of sports, must be immature and unprofessional

It doesn't matter, because Stan is the best coach we have ever had!! :panicworker:

I think Howard started to tune SVG out a couple of years ago.

That said, once a coach loses the locker room its time for him to go.

No need to apologize, I'm not a big Phil fan. Plus, and correct me if I am wrong, I do not recall him every rebuilding a team from scratch.

If you have Dwight Howard on your team, you are not rebuiding a team from scratch. Until a a few days ago, we had the 3rd best record in the conference. The Bulls won 47 games with MJ the year before Phil got there. They increased it to 55 in Phil's first year.