Beast From The East

GameThread Magic @ Pistons 4/3/12

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Pistons

Let them have it. Assuming we get past the first round (I do, with a healthy Magic team anyway) I would much rather see the Bulls in the second then I would the Heat.

We match up way better with the Heat. Chitown has 4 quality big bodies to throw at Dwight, plus a complete team and a great bench. Miami has nobody on Howard.

On a night when Glen Davis is your 2nd best three-point shooter, the team should feel fortunate we were within 20.

It was a pretty nice three too.....

No.

He said that Davis fits the offense better when he, Davis, is playing center rather than when he's playing power forward.

Oh, that makes more sense. Although I do think Dwight bogs down the offense sometimes.

Ping says Howard will not stay with the Magic unless Stan is fired this summer, that the team is preparing for this, that Stan will ask to be let out of his contract, and that if the team lets him go, they will say it was because the team couldn't win a title in a timely fashion.

Ping says Howard will not stay with the Magic unless Stan is fired this summer, that the team is preparing for this, that Stan will ask to be let out of his contract, and that if the team lets him go, they will say it was because the team couldn't win a title in a timely fashion.

Ping also reported that Howard had signed a long-term extension last year.

Just saw this lol

The #PingEffect