Beast From The East

GameThread Magic @ Pistons 4/3/12

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Pistons

And one last miss by J Rich to close the evening out.

This team is truly worthless.

Nah there are 5 players on this team who are solid and worth watching. Only 2 are playing tonight.

And one last miss by J Rich to close the evening out.

This team is truly worthless.

And thanks to Otis, you get to see JRich for the next 4yrs.

Are you guys really upset that the Magic lost with their three best players sitting out?

Nope not at all, im actually happy we gave this much effort. And this also answered some questions as well.

a 4 game losing streak means we have been swept in the playoffs. They better not let that happen. just hope dwight, meer, and Ryno gets better quickly or good by 3rd place in east. I really don't want those Boston losers to be 3rd.

a 4 game losing streak means we have been swept in the playoffs. They better not let that happen. just hope dwight, meer, and Ryno gets better quickly or good by 3rd place in east. I really don't want those Boston losers to be 3rd.

Let them have it. Assuming we get past the first round (I do, with a healthy Magic team anyway) I would much rather see the Bulls in the second then I would the Heat.

Great 40 minutes.

If Stan played a little more depth (at least Wafer, his "probably best outside scorer"), we might had pulled it off.

Goooo 12-man year-long rotation :happypuppy:

Are you guys really upset that the Magic lost with their three best players sitting out?

Nope. Our guys played tough against a good defensive team on their own court, missing 3 of our best players. This makes me want SVG to stay all the more. And I can see why Uhn keeps getting minutes ahead of Ish, but that might change before too much longer. Ish is RIDICULOUS quick, but still needs some work.