Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

I say at least bench J-Rich. If he gets pissed, who cares? The guy isn't clutch and his having a very WEAK season. JJ had a bad game today, but seeing him starting before shows he he's ready and that he will outproduce Jrich from that position.

Awww. DOM the bully has a little friend he can buddy buddy with. All seriousness, I wonder how DOM really is? I bet all this internet bravado is a front for his low self esteem.

I like the idea that there are like 8 of you and 1 of me, but I'm the bully.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Absolutely.

But no, it's fine the best player on the team is limited to 2 shots in the entire fourth quarter.

I guess you didn't get the memo about shots taken and touches not being the same. It seems that you think they are both the same since your first post said he got no touches and now he only got 2 shots.

Anyways back to Dwight's game. The man can't be relied upon to hit 2 damn stand still shots from 15 feet out with no defense being played and lacks any real ability to play outside the paint BUT you think he should get mad touches, shots, like he has this assortment of ways to score. You also fail to realize that teams know this and play defense accordingly which is why he gets under 20 in some games.

He got touches he was just not in a position enough to score. That's not Stan's fault. One attempted touch was a to. That would be Jameer's bad.

Awww. DOM the bully has a little friend he can buddy buddy with. All seriousness, I wonder how DOM really is? I bet all this internet bravado is a front for his low self esteem.

Hilarious right?

I guess you didn't get the memo about shots taken and touches being the same. It seems that you think they are both the same since your first pist said he got no touches and now he only got 2 shots.

Anyways back to Dwight's game. The man can't be relied upon to hit 2 damn stand still shots from 15 feet out with no defense being played and lacks any real ability to play outside the paint BUT you think he should get mad touches, shots, like he has this assortment of ways to score. You also fail to realize that teams know this and play defense accordingly which is why he gets under 20 in some games.

He got touches he was just not position enough to score. That's not Stan's fault. One attempted touch was a to. That would be Jameer's bad.

I think he should get "mad touches and shots" because he's the best player on the team.

But for some reason you're okay with Hedouche taking terrible stepback retard jumpers.

Well that explains it, poor guys emotions are fried. Then this season he looks down the bench and sees Mark Price, can you imagine how nervous he must be?

It was a garbage signing in the first place. 4 year deal for this guy? then 4 years for Jrich and Baby this year? God damn it Otis.

I think he should get "mad touches and shots" because he's the best player on the team.

But for some reason you're okay with Hedouche taking terrible stepback retard jumpers.

I didn't know that those ideas were mutually exclusive.