Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Dallas at ORLANDO

Accurate.

I was looking at 82games (http://www.82games.com/1112/1112ORL2.HTM) and it seems we are better when Meer and Rich don't play together at the 1 and 2. Our highest at +76 is Redick in the SL instead of J-Rich.

Obviously that stat isn't the most accurate but who cares... BENCH J-RICH!!!

You clearly don't get it.. do you? If we play JRich off the bench, the bench is absolute S.H.I.T. Redick actually gives the team an advantage coming off the bench. JRich+Duhon would be the worst backcourt to ever play the game of basketball.

You clearly don't get it.. do you? If we play JRich off the bench, the bench is absolute S.H.I.T. Redick actually gives the team an advantage coming off the bench. JRich+Duhon would be the worst backcourt to ever play the game of basketball.

Bench is **** right now how much worse could it get. Put Hedo there too maybe they play better against weaker competition.

Something has to change, just an idea.

Again: you don't want everyone to have an opinion. You want everyone to have the same opinion.

----------------------

Not true. I'm open to other people's opinions. As much as I was unhappy with Meer's play earlier this season, I have become a fan of him again. Feelings and opinions change. Let people vent on his forum. And that comment about only certain people deserving respect? That's the very essence of why this country has become so weak in the last few decades. We used to live in a country where people helped each other. As a well respected businessman in the community I am a Filipino-American physician who runs a $1,000,000+ business, largely successful due to living out the simple philosophy of "doing unto others." That's having come from a humble background where my parents never had much, but at least they were the type of people who helped others along the way. It astounds me in the business I'm in how so many Americans could accomplish so much more with their lives if they only learned to help each other instead of bring others down. I won't be surprised if 20-30 years from now the country that we love would deteriorate to a point so low, because of the simple fact that we as a nation are becoming increasingly selfish, arrogant, lazy, and self-important.

I don't claim to know you. You could be a successful business person yourself, but how you come across on here? It's that type of Neo-American philosophy that will be the fall of people like you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Again: you don't want everyone to have an opinion. You want everyone to have the same opinion.

----------------------

Not true. I'm open to other people's opinions. As much as I was unhappy with Meer's play earlier this season, I have become a fan of him again. Feelings and opinions change. Let people vent on his forum. And that comment about only certain people deserving respect? That's the very essence of why this country has become so weak in the last few decades. We used to live in a country where people helped each other. As a well respected businessman in the community I am a Filipino-American physician who runs a $1,000,000+ business, and that's having come from a humble background where my parents never had much, but at least they were people who always helped others along the way. It astounds me in the business I'm in how so many Americans can accomplish so much with their lives if they only learned to HELP each other instead of put others down. I tell you, you will remember this 20-30 years from now when this country that I love continues to go down the tubes because of the simple fact that we are becoming a selfish people who are arrogant, self-important, and "big talkers" without action.

I don't claim to know you. You could be a successful business person yourself, but how you come across on here? The fall will be hard on people like you.

Let me summarize this for you:

"My opinion about Jameer was wrong, and I acted like the same kind of obnoxious ******* I'm claiming you are about it to anyone who said so 2 months ago. Rather than acknowledge that hypocrisy and apologize, I'm going to instead act like you are at fault for that as well, because people should just be allowed to say whatever they want(except you).

Assuming everything I'm about to write isn't blatantly made up, I'm going to brag about being a wealthy, respected businessman while trying to act like I'm bringing it up as though it has anything remotely to do with the conversation at hand, because my concept of subtlety is somewhere in the neighborhood of a drive-by shooting. I will then demonstrate myself to be someone who is completely unaware of the history of the United States and is nostalgic for an era of great generosity in American history that never actually existed, because I don't understand that isolated anecdotes that may or may not have actually occurred aren't proof of a national trend.

I will then spend the last 4 sentences of my post claiming that I know nothing about you, while implying I know everything there is to know about you AND can predict your future."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

"My opinion about Jameer was wrong, and I acted like the same kind of obnoxious ******* I'm claiming you are about it to anyone who said so 2 months ago. Rather than acknowledge that hypocrisy and apologize, I'm going to instead act like you are at fault for that as well, because people should just be allowed to say whatever they want(except you).

Assuming everything I'm about to write isn't blatantly made up, I'm going to brag about being a wealthy, respected businessman while trying to act like I'm bringing it up as though it has anything remotely to do with the conversation at hand, because my concept of subtlety is somewhere in the neighborhood of a drive-by shooting. I will then demonstrate myself to be someone who is completely unaware of the history of the United States and is nostalgic for an era of great generosity in American history that never actually existed, because I don't understand that isolated anecdotes that may or may not have actually occurred aren't proof of a national trend.

I will then spend the last 4 sentences of my post claiming that I know nothing about you, while implying I know everything there is to know about you AND can predict your future."

But that's the point. I never antagonized anyone about their opinions. I was antagonized on for not being a fan of Jameer. If someone didn't agree, I would never bash them over it. You seem to have a different interpretation of reality that seems always so accusatory and full of blame. And, no, you live in a world that it seems everyone is lying to you. I'm being honest as plain bagel to you. My competitors never achieve the same level of success because of this: PRIDE. My business succeeded ... How? I open my doors to other businesses who open their doors to me. I'm open to always learning from others.

You accuse me with not accepting of other people's opinions, when it's you who is unaccepting of others. I just don't understand you at all. It boggles my mind how arrogant you are.

Plus, why is everything always an argument with you? It's like you are always trying to win a game. I don't know what life is like for you, but if who you are is how you come across on here, you must be a very lonely person. I actually want to help you out. Seriously, are you a happy person?

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results"...

True. Read Denton's blog, though. SVG maybe close to finally changing the lineup a bit. He made some comments about Hedo that leads me to believe he may consider the lineup ... We'll see. I'm over Duhon/Turk and our turnovers.

I edited my comment to read a little better. I think I expressed my opinion clearer this time. I do want you to read it, just so you know where I'm coming from. Look, I care for you as a person. Despite our differences in religion/philosophy, I still consider you a child of God. And I apologize to you personally if any comments I may have had on Jameer offended you in any way. I think this is where it all started. But when I make comments here, it's at times reactionary. We all do that from time to time. We are united as true Orlando Magic fans, so we have that going for us. Give other bloggers a little break when they vent about Duhon, Turk, etc. It's more the attitude that's the turnoff. You post great stuff here, I've read many of your analytical stuff and I actually love them. Let's call it a night, and just think about what I said on the previous post. I admit I could be wrong, but it's just an observation of where I see the country is going, and I don't like it. I'm worried for my children. Do you have kids?

But why was Hedo guarding Dirk on that last shot?

Smh

The only other option we had was Ryan. Dirk was eating Ryan up all night. Also it was a tough *****ing shot. It really doesnt get much tougher. Turk did what he was supposed to do. Thing is Dirk is a monster and he hits those shots on the regular. What would you have suggested happen?

True. Read Denton's blog, though. SVG maybe close to finally changing the lineup a bit. He made some comments about Hedo that leads me to believe he may consider the lineup ... We'll see. I'm over Duhon/Turk and our turnovers.

Yeah? Could I trouble you or someone else to post it? I get a lotta **** from the internet blocked here at work. :svgsad: