Sign in to follow this  
God Hates Otis Smith

All of you "we should have kept Hedo people"

Rollins 20 years ago? I'm not impressed. I graduated from Harvard 30 years ago. If you were smarter you would have been born earlier.

I was saying the kid had hopes of going to Rollins. Besides I was only 11 when I took my SATS, 13 when I graduated from Rollins and moved onto Yale.

HayGuysWhatsGoingOnInThisThread.jpg

Sorry 'bout that sir, the kid question my intelligence and while it seemed off topic, thought it needed a smart @ss response and could not let it go. Glad I did not bust out the yo mamma jokes.

Back to the topic at hand....

HEDO SUCKS, start Liggins or Clark.

I was fine with Richardson for Carter. Both were expiring. Thought maybe we needed to change things up. I was pissed Turkocrap was back and if anyone here has been on CBS the last few years, I'm Bucfan over there and I've been saying the same song that letting Turk go was an awesome move. Too bad we never used that trade exception.

Gortat, Pietrus, and a first round pick for Clark and Turkoglu :chairshot: :chairshot:

GP MPG FGM-FGA FG% 3PM-3PA 3P% FTM-FTA FT% RPG APG BLKPG STLPG PFPG TOPG PPG

40 28.6 4.3-10.5 .412 1.8-4.8 .368 0.8-1.4 .561 3.3 2.0 0.4 1.1 1.7 1.2 11.2

46 24.8 3.6-8.7 .410 1.2-3.3 .373 1.4-1.7 .800 3.2 2.3 0.4 1.0 2.2 1.4 9.8

Vince and JRich's numbers this season aren't that much of a difference, i think everyone would agree moving vince was the right move (without a doubt) but we really didn't get much of an upgrade....except now JRich makes 2.3 mill more a year.

I was never a fan of Hedo. I still wonder if we would have held out to the deadline if we could have flipped the same pieces for a bigger prize.

Not sure, that was almost 20 years ago and is not that important in the real word. But since you have anounced your age range, I am guessing yours was just ok, and after have dreams of getting accepted in Rollins, you settled for trying to get a scholarship for UCF. After that failed, you have now come to terms with going to Valencia for two years while living at home at with mommy and daddy and making fries at McDonalds while striving for employee of the month. Not that there is anything wrong with Valencia and I love MD's fries.

Go back and read the response I did not understand. There are grammer errors which result in the sentence not much making sense. Is he asking a question or just being a smart @ss? Either is fine, just not sure how I should respond to it.

Let me break it down for you dear Harvard grad. . IF AND WHEN HEDO PLAYS WELL, WILL YOU BE ON HIS BANDWAGON AGAIN? You dont have to be EINSTEIN to get it. . Dear basketball lover, Cetintas is obviously very interested in basketball and time to time he posts some very clever postings. As far as grammer errors (as you stated )are concerned -which should be actually "gramatical errors or grammar errors"- (Which Harvard was that again?) If I were you I would save my punches. . See, what goes around comes around. . Other than that I love Hedo but his time is up. . He has served well, but guess it is rocking chair time .. By the way cut down on those Mc fries, they will settle in your brain, try a carrot a day. .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

It is funny that most of the people who thought it was a mistake to let Hedo leave, are the same people saying it was a mistake to bring him back.

Letting Hedo walk was one of the smarter things Otis has done, bringing him back was the dumbest thing hes' done. Just knowing that awful contract is on our books makes me sick.

rofl at all the negative votes for anyone who thinks hedo sucks.

terrible trade, otis shoulda stuck to his gut.

I am so tired of watching our athleticless team, we're gonna get run in the playoffs by teams with athletes who can switch pick and rolls

There's a thread on RealGM to name the top 10 least valuable players... so far Hedo has been nominated but hasn't been voted in:

1. Charlie Villanueva

2. Joe Johnson

3. Josh Childress

4. Andris Biedrins

5. Amare Stoudemire

6. Tyrus Thomas

7. Metta World Peace

8. Andray Blatche