Babir_9

2012 Offseason

screw marshon brooks. overrated garbage. get a pick for him and let rob & co find some super value from summer league for this year and get some more value from the pick later.

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

Source connected to Nets-Magic talks say Dwight Howard talks moving forward. "They are getting there," said a source.

Chris Mannix ‏@ChrisMannixSI

Source said complicated deal would 'gut' the Nets roster of players, picks. But it would return Howard, which is the only end game for BK

Obviously will wait to see final deal, but this just smells of a team that was tired of dealing with the drama and just wanted it to be over. Really makes no sense to pay Lopez this much money, especially when Dwight couldn't walk to Brooklyn next year. Not sure how this makes sense besides Magic were over this.

Strapped in! Hoping with all my soul we do a trade with Houston or Atlanta. At the very least, I'm hoping we land two top ten picks and clear all of our bad contracts if we trade Drama to NJ.

If its true that 14 players involved maybe were getting more than the garbage we think we are getting. Well see

There is no way, who on Nets roster is going to net a good piece? There isn't anyone.

Really this sucks beyond belief, were gonna over pay for a center who is allergic to playing defense and someone who even admits to be being lazy.

Strapped in! Hoping with all my soul we do a trade with Houston or Atlanta. At the very least, I'm hoping we land two top ten picks and clear all of our bad contracts if we trade Drama to NJ.

This is the other thing that pisses me off, there is no way the Nets are going to give us any good picks. All of their own picks will be late first rounders, they are not getting a lotto pick for a sign and trade of Humphries that's a fact and Brooks will maybe net a late first rounder as well. So we looking at a center who refuses to play defense on a big contract and a bunch of late first rounders.

Also I don't see how they are going to be able to take on any bad contracts, they have no cap to take on Hedo or Jrich, and I have a very hard time seeing a third team take either of those players.

I would assume talks involve Howard, turk, Duhon, the Richardson brothers, Lopez, hump, brooks, green. That is 9. Who are the other 5?

I would assume talks involve Howard, turk, Duhon, the Richardson brothers, Lopez, hump, brooks, green. That is 9. Who are the other 5?

from Cavs?

Get off your high horse. Not all of us want to be blind followers.

LOL. So... People say that if the magic do this trade then they are 'out'. And they're not bandwagoners? That's the very definition of a fair-weather fan. I'm not on my high horse it's just a fact that if you stop following a team during a rough patch it is termed being a bandwagoner - as you evidently only follow the team for success.

Idiots everywhere