Babir_9

2012 Offseason

so many questions we need asnwers to.

what will we do if ewing gets the bobcats job? foyle's quick to extinguish the GM rumors, but has he dm'd dwight to ask how his back is?

Otis?

No It is a done deal Otis is gone, but I am saying if the Magic fire Stan to appease Dwight then I was making the point for Brian Shaw as the next coach.

dice_medium.gif

So, good news is there's a chance the Heat's off-season may cast a shadow over ours allowing us to get things done out of the spotlight. God, they look awful without Bosh.

Heat fans panicking on Facebook are cracking me up. I saw one jackass saying that Bosh has the same impact on the Heat as Dwight does for the Magic.

• Upvote 1

Heat fans panicking on Facebook are cracking me up. I saw one jackass saying that Bosh has the same impact on the Heat as Dwight does for the Magic.

I don't know if it's the same for you but you know what's funny about that? Those same *****ers were screamin "Go Magic" in 09 lmao now dey heatz fan for everz

I don't know if it's the same for you but you know what's funny about that? Those same *****ers were screamin "Go Magic" in 09 lmao now dey heatz fan for everz

I'm reading about 3 different conversations where people are saying that either Wade or LeBron needs to be traded lmao

Its on twitter.

What? Where did the Josh Robbins link go??? Everytime I click on it it just goes to Youtube of RickRoll. Someone took it out! What did it say? This is a conspiracy! The Magic are behind this. They have to know something and they are doing everything they can to block out useful information. Be careful, YaBoyR. They are on to this forum! This is more reason to hate the Magic. They have the media wrapped in their hands!!! Unacceptable this is.

• Downvote 3

I'm reading about 3 different conversations where people are saying that either Wade or LeBron needs to be traded lmao

Where? I have to see it! PM me the link!