Babir_9

2012 Offseason

We better not take the Nets crappy azz deal. There is no deal better than what the Lakers can offer. Yeah other teams can offer good picks but with the Lakers were trading the best center for the second best center in the league. What's better than that. ........

The best centre for the best point guard. Or the best Centre for the best small forward. The problem is that we don't have any leverage cuz Howard is a tool.

Having said that, Bynum > Lopez. But still want more in the current trade scenario.

Well.. You do have a point..... So technically we are "planning to retain him", and JJ has tweeted that he is happy to hear the news. However I believe nothing is final until the 11th on everyone correct?

Yes Sir....you are correct!!!!!

Yeah: it's not a one-to-one trade. It's not "Dwight for Bynum." Even though Bynum's second best, there's still a pretty substantial gap there. Bynum's never led the league in rebounding or blocked shots, for example.

LA's just negotiating now and trying to drive Dwight's price down, either in what LA has to give up, or in what the Magic can send them (ie. Hedo, JRich, and/or Duhon). But it WON'T be a 1:1 trade. If LA tries to pull that, Henny will just keep Dwight.

Bynum's knees worry me, too, but he was relatively healthy last year, and I trust knee surgery more than back surgery.

I'd rather we could just keep Dwight, but the guy OBVIOUSLY doesn't want to be here and has become absolutely toxic in the locker room. I've never seen a player go radioactive as quickly as he did.

We kinda lose leverage when Dwight goes out there saying he wants to go nowhere else but Brooklyn. Also coming off back surgery and he doesn't want to be in Orlando. Were at the point we should take the deal we can get.

Both teams are taking huge gambles but at least Bynum wouldn't mind being in Orlando unlike Howard. Why should we keep someone here that doesn't want to be here. It's bad for the team.

Terrell Owens?

As a Cowboys fan? That dude was ALWAYS a dick. When the Cowboys signed him, I knew exactly how that one was going to end. It's sad that Dwight's heading that direction.

• Upvote 1

We kinda lose leverage when Dwight goes out there saying he wants to go nowhere else but Brooklyn. Also coming off back surgery and he doesn't want to be in Orlando. Were at the point we should take the deal we can get.

Both teams are taking huge gambles but at least Bynum wouldn't mind being in Orlando unlike Howard. Why should we keep someone here that doesn't want to be here. It's bad for the team.

Point being that Dwight has been so flaky and sporadic through this, who knows what he wants? Brooklyn blew their cap space that they could have signed him with, so unless he signs for the MLE or something, he's not going to Brooklyn any time soon. With that in mind, and his insane urge to leave a team that is blowing up everything to make themselves better, LA might not look so bad.

As a die hard magic fan, yes i would have loved for a new pg but with the Dwight drama which good fa pg would come to Orlando. Jameer without Dwight dissing him every second n naming every pg in league he would like to play with can have good yr.

I honestly believe this. Yeah this guys are suppose to be professionals but their also human. If you a guy who suppose to be your best friend dissing every time you would be pissed off too and that might interfere with your game. You guys noticed at the beginning of last season Nelson was just playing awful. Couldn't shoot, turning the ball over, making bad decisions. But after the trade deadline he was playing like an allstar. All the drama with Howard was bothering him due to Nelson name always being brought up and Howard bring up every pg he wants to play with. So to start a season without Howard might be good for Nelson and the team.

• Upvote 2