Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see DeVos buying into a total rebuild. That will mean empty seats in the new Amway Center and no additonal revenue from playoff games. Since he's still paying Gilbert $20M and paying SVG not to coach, a 2012 nonplayoff team will lose a lot of money.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hennigan was told to get the best player he can (Bynum) for D12 so we can make another playoff run in 2012.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see DeVos buying into a total rebuild. That will mean empty seats in the new Amway Center and no additonal revenue from playoff games. Since he's still paying Gilbert $20M and paying SVG not to coach, a 2012 nonplayoff team will lose a lot of money.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hennigan was told to get the best player he can (Bynum) for D12 so we can make another playoff run in 2012.

RDV blows his old nose with $20M. If he decided against a rebuild, it would be because he know's he doesnt have much time left, not b/c of money

ok, so then what if it's not in the lotto in 2015?

I don't have an exact idea of the terms. This is just something I've put together after reading several reports.

Generally these things have escalators where if its not transferred by a specific date then additional compensation is included. Usually a second round pick.

Its going to have protections on it where its only transferred if its a lotto pick. I.e. 2013 lotto pick; if that pick is not in the lotto it becomes a 2014 lotto pick; if that pick is not in the lotto it becomes a 2015 lotto pick...

Suh weet asset.

It was too subtle for me. My bad. ^Guess I'm not the only one.

haha ya it would have been better in person where I could have added pauses and squinted eyes

I don't have an exact idea of the terms. This is just something I've put together after reading several reports.

Generally these things have escalators where if its not transferred by a specific date then additional compensation is included. Usually a second round pick.

if i'm being honest, I was just kidding. you did if not this, then..if not this, then...if not this, then...if you dont get it dont worry about it haha

Damn , Nash's gone, Lowry's gone, Crawford's gone, the Jet's gone, the Lakers are willing to keep Bynum, Jameer and Earls resigning...I miss those times when all the league was talking about our trades and the excitement about those new players coming in Orlando....Now I'm really tired of this team

I really feel like we are going to begin the next season with the same roster...

That would be awesome, Hennigan must be in a YOLO mood.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Jameer is only staying if Dwight goes, Jameer doesn't want to hurt his hands breaking Dwights face

Not exactly true, Jameer was one of the only people from that franchise that was in constant contact with Dwight after surgery. They're on good terms

Not exactly true, Jameer was one of the only people from that franchise that was in constant contact with Dwight after surgery. They're on good terms

Annnnnnd in one swift move, YBR enters the thread like a boss.