Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I don't see why it's Dwight for Bynum straight up. I don't know if anyone in Orlando or the league for that matter is sold on Bynum as being a max contract, option 1a player.

I would like the Magic to get additional assets in the trade. Remember if the Magic land Bynum they will most likely always have a pick outside the lottery and we are banking that Bynum will be able to attract enough future FA's to be a contender.

If you look at all the young talent under 27, Bynum is outside top 10 IMO.

I don't see why it's Dwight for Bynum straight up. I don't know if anyone in Orlando or the league for that matter is sold on Bynum as being a max contract, option 1a player.

I would like the Magic to get additional assets in the trade. Remember if the Magic land Bynum they will most likely always have a pick outside the lottery and we are banking that Bynum will be able to attract enough future FA's to be a contender.

I think Bynum has been misused in LA. Plus, i can't honestly see Dwight and Kobe co-existing at this point. But I don't really care. I'd take Bynum because it gives something quality back, especially if we can dump a few contracts too.

Legion Sports‏@MySportsLegion

Breaking: Raptors acquire Kyle Lowry from Rockets, sources tell ESPN.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Damn that's cheap

Maybe they're building up picks for the Magic. I could only hope. Also I don't know the rules on how soon a draft pick can be traded and am too lazy to look it up.

That's a cheap price. Any news on ryno to sac? It'd be great to work out a sign and trade for evans....we would have the chester pa all star team backcourt....