Babir_9

2012 Offseason

He can be bought out at the end of the season. Same as Hedo. I think the two Richardson's have worse contracts.

Wait, Hedo and Duhon can both be bought out after this season?

Oh my god. I thought their contracts were fully guaranteed.

They didn't want Orton because they wouldn't be able to tell him and Westbrook apart.

Until they get on the basketball court, that is...

but think of the cost savings for bobble-heads.

• Upvote 1

Wait, Hedo and Duhon can both be bought out after this season?

Oh my god. I thought their contracts were fully guaranteed.

no. hedo is guaranteed for abou 6MM for 2013-14 and duhon is 1.5MM

So many questions right now. What direction do we go in free agency? Is dealing Dwight holding everything up? You'd have to assume so.

And even with Dwight all year, no way our team stays exactly the same plus our draft picks.

I'm thinking we'll definitely be keeping JJ too. Can't see him leaving. If we do, then Hennigan has to be planning a full rebuild. I mean FULL rebuild.

You can't really do anything in FA until knowing what the deal is with a Dwight trade. Which is why I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

You can't really do anything in FA until knowing what the deal is with a Dwight trade. Which is why I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Why? Seems like this year is just going to be a write off, and we can look forward to next years free agents

Why? Seems like this year is just going to be a write off, and we can look forward to next years free agents

'

I KNOW RIGHT BRO CAN'T WAIT MONTA, SMOOVE AND PROBABLY DWIGHT SINCE HE'LL CHANGE HIS MIND FRIGGIN DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I don't get why every one is acting like Nash makes the Lakers Western Conference favorites.. Russell Westbrook will eat him alive in the playoffs

We didn't hire Henny to go after some FAs next year, IMO. We're rebuilding via draft/trades, like OKC.