Babir_9

2012 Offseason

4 draft picks for Nash? To steep im glad he didnt show up.

Agree, even though they will likely be lower picks, they basically traded a player they were not wanting to resign and is getting old for the NBA despite still being productive. Even the the draft is a crap shoot of sorts, they increase there odds of finding an inpact player or two.

I'm not saying we have to trade picks

Why in the world would you want Nash here anyways? Guy won't play 60 games this season.

Seeing Steve Nash in a Faker uniform makes me sick! Didn't Dwight say that he would love to play with Steve Nash? If so, I can see Dwight being traded to the Fakers to play with Steve Nash and they will probably be the favorites to win it all next year which will SUCK! :panicworker:

Better the Lakers than the Nets...

One minute everyone is jizzing at the possibility of Bynum. As soon as they sign Mash, everyone says they want to jump, even though it's the same trade. Huh???

They better not trade him to the Nets. We will get no good center in return. Better to take trading chance with Flakers trade the top two centers of the NBA. As much as I hate it, it will be fare. And Gasol better come with Bynum in the trade package. Magic will give hedon't and Dudu with Howard. Sessions as backup pg.