Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Dude its Luke Walton..... the equivalent would be me bringing up Joel Anthony as a big contributor to the Heat's championship. It was very obviously sarcasm as no one with any knowledge of basketball would have any opinion of LW other than being a sorry bball player that wasnt important to his teams success.

Hence me saying your sarcasm meter is broken. I'm sure everyone else that read it got it.

The negativity says all.

What does that even mean?

Take a good look at what you recently post from the Walton to now. That answers your question. They were too newbie.

I say Bynum or bust.. otherwise tell Dwight to suck it up and play out his contract and dare him to walk from max money... listen to trades up the deadline and only do something that knocks your socks off.

What's are odds that Dwight flip flops again back to Orlando given the changed landscape of nba

Idk man. I'm over it. Fact is, I was kidding. And it's frustrating when someone didn't get it when 96% of what's said on here is sarcasm and joking around and no one else seems to have this issue.

• Downvote 1

Can we have enough of the ***** session now and get back to the topic.

Dwight better get out his pen and paper and revise that list, he isn't going to Brooklynn unless Hennigan loses his mind or Brooklynn finds some other team that places a high value on Lopez and creates a 3 team trade.

• Upvote 3

Can we have enough of the ***** session now and get back to the topic.

Dwight better get out his pen and paper and revise that list, he isn't going to Brooklynn unless Hennigan loses his mind or Brooklynn finds some other team that places a high value on Lopez and creates a 3 team trade.

to be honest, I'm really thinking were going to start the season with him.. it'll be awkward and full of a bunch of bs but its looking like it will be our best option in the end

Starting the season with Dwight makes the most sense..make him show the teams his back is heathy and beef up his trade value.. Unless its not healthy then make his but hang in the D-league and stay the heck out of our locker room!

• Upvote 1

I say Bynum or bust.. otherwise tell Dwight to suck it up and play out his contract and dare him to walk from max money... listen to trades up the deadline and only do something that knocks your socks off.

What's are odds that Dwight flip flops again back to Orlando given the changed landscape of nba

My thoughts exactly. Rebuilding around Bynum wouldn't be that different from rebuilding around Dwight. And I'd be curious what Bynum could do on offense when there isn't a Kobe jacking up 40 shots a game.

I'll make this clear: I'd RATHER keep Dwight, but Bynum is not a bad consolation prize if we get a couple draft picks or whatever. And if Bynum ends up suck or injured? His contract's up at the end of the year, right? Or two?

Here's the problem with building around Bynum. We all agree that he just needs the chance to have his own team and be the #1 option. We also all agree that it is a guard's league now and you have to have a star guard/wing to have a chance at the title. We couldnt get it done with Dwight and trading him for Bynum would be a lateral move at best. Dwight couldnt entise a star wing to come team up with him in his entire career here.

The point-Why would any star want to come here to team up with Bynum when they know he will pout and start problems if he doesn't get as many touches as his wants? They wouldnt come here for Dwight, they definitely wont for Bynum.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3