Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Bynum sucks and he has 3 knee surgeries, that is a huge risk

I get that he's a risk but D12 just had back surgery, the guy gets clubbed in the back 5-10 x a game. His game is all about athletesim, is Howard not a risk at all now?

We get Bynum for one year and let him be the number 1 option and see if he can handle the wear and tear. If he plays 70 games and puts up 25 and 12 being a number 1 instead of sharing the ball with Kobe and Pau, then weave our franchise player, if he gets hurt, we get the cap space anyway..

Is there another player realistically that we can get that you would rather?

Any player except Bynum and Gasol

I get the Gasol part because Gasol is a definite wussy on the court. But really? Bynum sucks? I understand he had 3 knee surgeries but he played so well the past 2 seasons. Keep in mind though Bynum has 2 rings. Dwight has 0. If we get Bynum, we have two players that had the championship experience, BBD and Bynum. Also Bynum is better at free throws than Dwight by a mile. He went 11-12 on his free throws against OKC in the second round of the playoffs. Way better than Dwight's low % FT.

Also if we get Brian Shaw, who is a 5x NBA champion as a player and asst coach, that is a lot of championship experience coming from those three and they can give their input on how to win it all next season or in the future with the Magic.

I get the Gasol part because Gasol is a definite wussy on the court. But really? bynum sucks? I understand he had 3 knee surgeries but he played so well the past 2 seasons. Keep in mind though Bynum has 2 rings. Dwight has 0. If we get bynum, we have two players that had the championship experience, BBD and Bynum.

Also if we get Brian Shaw, who is a 5x NBA champion as a player and asst coach, that is a lot of championship experience coming from those three and they can give their input on how to win it all next season or in the future with the Magic.

Exactly, and if we somehow get gasol the guy has a lot of suitors and we could flip him for young talent and even more expirings.

Plus, Shaw has coached Bynum and could install triangle offense so it would be something to build off when our best player already would know the offense inside and out.

We then just need to find our SG / SF to play the Kobe role ;)

Exactly, and if we somehow get gasol the guy has a lot of suitors and we could flip him for young talent and even more expirings.

Plus, Shaw has coached Bynum and could install triangle offense so it would be something to build off when our best player already would know the offense inside and out.

We then just need to find our SG / SF to play the Kobe role ;)

I added a couple of things to my quote after you replied. do you agree with what I added about Bynum?

Finding a SG/SF like Kobe is going to be hard, because no one is like Kobe nor MJ. Hopefully one player would shock us or capture our interest. ;)

Bynum only has 2 rings thanks to Gasol, if it was not for Gasol, Bynum would have 0 rings

not gasol. It was Kobe, Gasol didn't do crap either.

Deron Williams Decides To Re-Sign With Brooklyn Nets

Jul 03, 2012 7:53 PM EDT

Deron Williams has decided to re-sign with the Brooklyn Nets.

Williams also considered signing with the Dallas Mavericks

Williams announced the news via Twitter.

The contract will be for approximately $98 million over five years. Williams could have instead signed with the Mavericks for $75 million over four seasons.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222037/Deron_Williams_Decides_To_Re_Sign_With_Brooklyn_Nets#ixzz1zbotO8bs

• Downvote 2