Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Deron Williams has reached agreement on a 5 year, $100 million extension with Brooklyn, a league source tells Y! Sports.

If Deron and Dwight both end up in Brooklyn, I will root for the Heat... sorry I just threw up in my mouth... hold on...

Ok. Back.

... I will root for the Heat to beat the crap out of them every single year. I hope LeBron wins his multiple rings... or preferably, Durant does.

Deron Williams has reached agreement on a 5 year, $100 million extension with Brooklyn, a league source tells Y! Sports.

I understand that the cap is a soft cap but how do they possibly afford Dwight...nevermind next year but when he wants that contract after next year. They would have to package GW along with what they are talking about now, wouldnt they?

So now how much money has Brooklyn locked up?

I think its somewhere around

20-Johnson

20-Williams

10-Wallace

They also signed Evans for 3 years 5 mil using a 3 mil trade exception. Not sure how that all works out for the cap.

I can't wait for the 1st reported trade where the Magic are looking to add pieces instead of the pile of DuDu from Brooklyn or Houston. Please wake me when this happens. Sick and tired of all the "sources" only portraying the Magic as sellers instead of buyers

I think its somewhere around

20-Johnson

20-Williams

10-Wallace

They also signed Evans for 3 years 5 mil using a 3 mil trade exception. Not sure how that all works out for the cap.

Ok, thanks. Can one of the salary cap wiz kids on here clear up if they could afford Dwight Howard at this point?

Ok, thanks. Can one of the salary cap wiz kids on here clear up if they could afford Dwight Howard at this point?

50 million on three players tells me that they can't afford him... but I'm no cap/CBA expert and these "twittereporters" and their "sauces" say that they can still trade for him, so I dunno.

What I do know, however, is that I want this to end, either way, SOONER than later.