Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Then they should drop out of the trade talks then

this... hahaha... if they are so concerned about it... why do they want d12

just dumb

Stop comparing white and lamb to developing like the okc big 3 or even Miami. All of those players were taken in the top 6, not post-10. We have double max room of we let Dwight walk and find a way to rid ourselves of jrich. Build with stars, not guys who were picked to be role players.

The Houston offer isn't good. It sticks us in purgatory. Try to acquire help (winning heals all wounds) or let Dwight walk or get la to offer Bynum. Nothing else should be acceptable.

You're crazy if you think the Houston deal puts us in purgatory.

Lowry/Ish

Rich/Redick/Lamb

Qrich/Clark/White

White/Nicholson

BBD/Quinn

Doesn't get us anywhere close to the playoffs, that team is most certainly in the bottom 5 of the league.

The Houston deal isn't a terrible one, it gives us cap relief, prospects (and I'm tired of hearing White and Lamb are crap becuase they were picked in the mid teens of a draft with super depth), and a legit PG.

I'm assuming Anderson is signed by the Kings, but it doesn't really make a difference.

Andrew Bynum is 24 years old. Andrew Bynum is the second best center in the NBA. With Andrew Bynum re-signed, we stay a hotbead for free agents because of all the other things Orlando offers (taxes, Florida).

There is no other deal that gives us any hope to contend within the next 5 years.

Hennigan said "no thank you" to the Rockets when we could've controlled their picks so stop bringing them up.

Hennigan told the Nets to "GTFO" so throw out their awful deal.

It's the Lakers if they want it and the cap space if they don't. It's really that simple.

EDIT: This draft was super deep: WITH ROLE PLAYERS. Everyone said it. you could pick a 3/4 option at 10 and a 3/4 option at 25. But they weren't guys you build around.

Andrew Bynum is the second best center in the NBA.

It seems though, as if some Nets fans are trying to convince the world that Brook Lopez is either a better trade piece than Bynum, or even better than Bynum... but you know... he hasn't gotten the chance to shine, ya know... He'll be a STAR in Orlando. Dwight is broken goods. Send him to the Nets for the FUTURE HALL OF FAMER Broooooooooooooooook LOOOOOOpeeeeeeezzzzz!!!!

I feel sick in my kidneys.

Andrew Bynum is 24 years old. Andrew Bynum is the second best center in the NBA. With Andrew Bynum re-signed, we stay a hotbead for free agents because of all the other things Orlando offers (taxes, Florida).

There is no other deal that gives us any hope to contend within the next 5 years.

Hennigan said "no thank you" to the Rockets when we could've controlled their picks so stop bringing them up.

Hennigan told the Nets to "GTFO" so throw out their awful deal.

It's the Lakers if they want it and the cap space if they don't. It's really that simple.

EDIT: This draft was super deep: WITH ROLE PLAYERS. Everyone said it. you could pick a 3/4 option at 10 and a 3/4 option at 25. But they weren't guys you build around.

He's also had 3 knee surgeries. BIG risk.

It seems though, as if some Nets fans are trying to convince the world that Brook Lopez is either a better trade piece than Bynum, or even better than Bynum... but you know... he hasn't gotten the chance to shine, ya know... He'll be a STAR in Orlando. Dwight is broken goods. Send him to the Nets for the FUTURE HALL OF FAMER Broooooooooooooooook LOOOOOOpeeeeeeezzzzz!!!!

I feel sick in my kidneys.

He's a beast. I mean Lopez averaged 3.6 rebounds per game last season? That's like 1 rebound every 7½ minutes...Pretty impressive

Also, he's a beast at FT% compared to Howard. He averaged 62% last season. You know how many games we could've won if Howard shot 62%?

Granted...He only played 5 games

One thing about Bynum: hack-a-Bynum wouldn't work. He's a fairly decent free-throw shooter. I dunno, this is one of those cases where I wouldn't be unhappy if we did any of the following:

1) Kept Dwight and hopefully he signed an extension, but if not, just benched him and let him walk.

2) Traded Dwight for Bynum - that's about as close to a 1:1 trade as you get in this situation.

3) Traded him to the Rockets for whatever.

I guess I wouldn't be too upset as long as we either got solid pieces, expiring contracts, and/or draft picks. Obviously if we trade with the Nets, I'm coming down to Orlando to pee on RDV's lawn...

He's a beast. I mean Lopez averaged 3.6 rebounds per game last season? That's like 1 rebound every 7½ minutes...Pretty impressive

Also, he's a beast at FT% compared to Howard. He averaged 62% last season. You know how many games we could've won if Howard shot 62%?

Granted...He only played 5 games

Even with a good sample of 82 games in his previous seasin, he averaged 6 rebounds per game with 35 minutes played.

There's a reason the nets are a .300 team even with Deron Williams. People need to stop overhyping their players.

Brook Lopez is just another Stoudemire. Stoudemire padded his stats for the Knicks when there was no expectation to win. Then you put a squad of Carmelo, Chandler, Lin, Novak, Fields, Shumpert, JR Smith, Baron Davis, Mike Bibby around him and they're still a 7th seed.