Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Sources: The Nets & Magic are discussing a trade that would send Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for Briik Lopez, Kris Humphies, Marshon Brooks...

(con't) and the Nets' first-round picks in 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018....move would give Nets Big 3 of D-Will, Dwight & Joe Johnson

Please Henny do NOT take their trash!!!!!

Sources: The Nets & Magic are discussing a trade that would send Dwight Howard to Brooklyn for Briik Lopez, Kris Humphies, Marshon Brooks...

(con't) and the Nets' first-round picks in 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018....move would give Nets Big 3 of D-Will, Dwight & Joe Johnson

Keep Dreaming Nets

I am really f'ed up but that's the only reason I am being as honest as I am now. I miss the hell out of Dwight. He is my favorite player of all time and he did great things for this franchise. I am sick of all the hate being thrown around. A decision will be made in the best interest of our franchise by Hennigan and we will move on and continue to support our franchise. Which by the way has been pretty successful for the market it in is and continued to build competitive teams. It could be A LOT worse. Lets be honest with ourselves and get over what has happened. I am pretty sure Dwight does not read this forum but I just want to put it out there. THANK YOU DWIGHT for 8 really great years on and off the court.

He's not gone yet guy. With the roller coaster ride this has been, I would not be all surprised if Howard ends up signing long term with the Magic.

I am half serious here, but does Howard have multiple personalities?

Please Henny do NOT take their trash!!!!!

If this is true I give up.

Of course, that should be BROOK Lopez instead of Briik Lopez

Those picks are literally worthless if the Nets got Dwight. We would be handing an Eastern rival pretty much guaranteed ECF appearances for the next 5 years, in exchange for 3 players that contributed to a 22-44 season WITH Deron Williams.

Oh and make us the laughing stock of the NBA

• Upvote 2

Why does everyone think the Magic are going to compete without a center?

Most every proposed trade I see brings back pot loads of guards and small forwards.

It's not like the Magic are sitting on an arena full of centers. Dwight and Orton were the only centers on the team. The only reason that worked was because Van Gundy played Dwight 43 minutes every game. Orton will not be back. Since Dwight apparently will not be either, Orlando...we have a big problem (literally).

Who is the center for Boston? Miami? OKC? CHI? It's a perimeter league, all of the rules are focused on allowing perimeter players to do what they want.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

Brooklyn's new offer for Dwight is, I have to admit, pretty good. I'm pretty sure it's more than what Houston or LA will offer. (1)

Once You think Jarrod is smart. He becomes stupid again...

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

Everyone knows how I feel about trading Lopez and picks for Dwight. But it's the best Magic will get if the are intent on dealing with BK

Best deal :svgsad:

If we were even considering trading with Brooklyn we should have at least done it when we could have dumped Hedo/Duhon/J Rich. With the JJ signing they have no space to absorb any of our bad contracts. This would be the biggest epic fail in Magic history, and there have been a few.

• Upvote 1

He seemed to imply that players are not important -- that he would cheer for anyone wearing that jersey. My point is if you can't get players to commit to you long term, that jersey is not going to see much success.

And you have a short attention span. Sorry I didn't include any pictures.

That isn't what I was implying. Sorry.