Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Evan Singer ‏@E_Money18

@JohnDenton555 John, With what has transpired today with Brooklyn, do you think there may be some hope for Magic and Dwight?

:chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

So you wouldn't cheer for Dwight if he had another change of heart and stayed? You would boo him every time you attended a game?

Different situations, but the ThunderSonics traded Allen and Lewis and started the rebuild that way. People forget Jeff Green didn't fall into their laps magically, and say what you want about Green, but he was productive and ultimately landed them Perkins.

I don't think the players themselves want DH on the team after all this drama

If he did what I was saying, we would have a completely different roster anyway.

So having caught up in this thread, I agree with the thought process that Dwight re-signing can mend a lot of fences. I still think that Dwight staying is the best case scenario.

However, I am pretty over Dwight and his attitude, and I've come to terms with the fact that he won't be here. I think I'm of the camp that says keep him this year, and let him walk, and use the free'd up cap space to grab some free agents. There's only a few actual trades that I think will be beneficial to Orlando.

Now, I'm not saying this is necessarily one of them, and I'm certainly not saying this is realistic, all I'm saying is that this was a "for fun" trade that I ran through the ESPN Trade Machine that would net Orlando some of my favorite players that have been thrown around in Dwight Howard trade conversations. If this was NBA 2K12, I'd probably make this trade - http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7dxhfvb

All I know is that whether it's a trade, a re-signing, or Dwight leaving as a free agent, I'm just ready for this whole ordeal to be over.

Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones

Spoke with Petrie about Ryan Anderson: "He was primarily a (PF) in Orlando but he can play some other spots on the perimeter."

Retweeted by David Baumann

read a tweet earlier, that they think he can play SF, LMAO

There's still a chance in my opinion. Dude just said last week he loves Magic fans, and why would you want to help with the GM search or draft if you wanted to leave? Dwight just has bad people around him, I know he does. Everytime I make a point to him he can't answer it, he'll dance around it. And I haven't talked to him since the Johnson trade went down

give us those bad ppl's names, we gonna go after them...

hide ur kids, hide ur wives

Jason Jones ‏@mr_jasonjones

Spoke with Petrie about Ryan Anderson: "He was primarily a (PF) in Orlando but he can play some other spots on the perimeter."

Retweeted by David Baumann

read a tweet earlier, that they think he can play SF, LMAO

He'd be a real mismatch size-wise at SG. Now trade us Tyreke