Babir_9

2012 Offseason

From what my eyes tell me the only players that play tough (with heart) during the playoffs is Big Baby, Reddick, and maybe Meer (off the bench as well), those are the players I wouldn't mind keeping around Dwight. Everyone else is definitely expendable. If someone offers Ryan a huge payday I would not match cause the dude never shows up in the playoffs. When it comes to playing well in the clutch, you either have it or you don't and we see who has it. We need to become more athletic and defense oriented. Dwight can't be the only player on the floor that plays defense. I think we do need to hire a proven Coach and proven GM to show all the fans and Dwight that we are serious about our goals of winning a championship. We need a GM with a vision who can convince Dwight to stay patient one more year and that we will free up the cap space to bring in that allstar that will help take our team to the next level. Dwight is a top 5 player in this league and if we lose him we will not be talking Championships for quite a while. Otis created this mess and now it is time to clean it up and right the Ship! Who is with me? LOL

I've been told multiple times by my "sources" that Stan is gone before the draft, but they're not sure on Otis. I don't know what thread I posted that in on here, but I have posted that.

By any chance are these "sources"....the deli guy who works at Publix?

By any chance are these "sources"....the deli guy who works at Publix?

No and they're not really sources, hence the quotation marks. They're just people that I know that are in the know for the Magic. Nothing big, they've only told me minor stuff like who will most likely be the new GM or coach and stuff regarding that.

No and they're not really sources, hence the quotation marks. They're just people that I know that are in the know for the Magic. Nothing big, they've only told me minor stuff like who will most likely be the new GM or coach and stuff regarding that.

orly? Soooo who is most likely to be the New GM and coach......

orly? Soooo who is most likely to be the New GM and coach......

Head Coach is most likely going to be Brian Shaw. GM (Accordig to them) will either be Jeff Bower or Kevin Pritchard.

Edit: Going to sleep now.

Head Coach is most likely going to be Brian Shaw. GM (Accordig to them) will either be Jeff Bower or Kevin Pritchard.

You just got me excited, except Bower, that guy was such a dick that he's the reason Chris Paul didn't wanna stay in NOH

i hope u are right. shaw and pritchard would be great moves that would help dwight sign longterm. bring in ellis and use the draft for a talented wing and dwight is ours imo. agree YBR?