Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I don't know if Josh Smith will want to wait 1 more year, ATL is in the same position with Josh as we are with Dwight.

Yeah but if Dwight truly wants out of Orlando, Josh will try recruiting Dwight back to his hometown instead of Dwight recruiting JSmith to Orlando.

Buuuut... we'll also have capspace next year and you know... the tax stuff... ATL don't have that, I think... Josh would come here I think.

That said... I have no idea what will happen next.

I can bet however that Dwight is in his giant bed, staring at the ceiling fan and thinking "This is my only fan left" and spots a spiderweb on the fan "Well... that's the only net I can call my own, I guess"

Sad Dwight is sad :(

• Upvote 3

Yeah but if Dwight truly wants out of Orlando, Josh will try recruiting Dwight back to his hometown instead of Dwight recruiting JSmith to Orlando.

Especially when they have a lot of cap space while we have J-Rich and Hedo for 3 more years

Him going to Atlanta wouldn't even bother me; a player "going home" will never bother me. If DWILL goes to Dallas, Nash to Canada (even though he's technically from South Africa), Dwight goes to ATL. The home town stuff has always been cool to me. It was for the little we had Vince.

So the Nets have now spent 50 million on Williams/Johnson/Wallace and now they're going to spend probably 15 between Hump and Lopez. Billy King is such a douche. If they weren't from Jersey/NY, I'd feel bad for that fanbase.

Especially when they have a lot of cap space while we have J-Rich and Hedo for 3 more years

didn't you learn anything today? any contract in the NBA is moveable.

Buuuut... we'll also have capspace next year and you know... the tax stuff... ATL don't have that, I think... Josh would come here I think.

That said... I have no idea what will happen next.

I can bet however that Dwight is in his giant bed, staring at the ceiling fan and thinking "This is my only fan left" and spots a spiderweb on the fan "Well... that's the only net I can call my own, I guess"

Sad Dwight is sad :(

Atl is much closer than us to winning at the moment. Dwight would fit right in and could walk away from the ****storm he created here. Back to his hometown no less. Now we really do have to trade him, lol!

Broussard was just on sportscenter and said "Orlando is now a big possiblity for Dwight to stay." Wow this is quite a roller coaster.

I wonder if Dwight will go to the players union to complain because Henningan refused to talk to the Nets

It's cool, he had his fingers crossed behind his back when he signed the waiver, doesn't count.... Honestly this Brooklyn fail couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

We won't have max cap space. Especially since some contracts will HAVE to be added to the books. Unless you want Duhon starting.

I still want to rebuild. I don't want another year of this core, it won't get us anywhere and I've grown to hate nearly every player on our team except for a few like JJ, Ryan and BBD. I'm ready for change and rebuilding.

didn't you learn anything today? any contract in the NBA is moveable.

Yup after seeing that trade I don't think an Anderson/JJ/Hedo trade is that far fetched...or is it?

Atl is much closer than us to winning at the moment. Dwight would fit right in and could walk away from the ****storm he created here. Back to his hometown no less. Now we really do have to trade him, lol!

No they're not