Babir_9

2012 Offseason

No not really because he's words and thoughts have been 'on to Brooklyn' he hasn't been focused on who to bring here because he's not even sure he wants to be here. He knows Smooth, Jamal C, and others are out there but he doesn't think the Magic will even make attempts at them if he did stay.

As in where his mind is, he feels he needs to be in brooklyn but I'm not sure brooklyn is where his heart wants to be. His thing is those guys up there act like they want him and maybe only 1 or 2 players in the whole Magic franchise act like they care about him or even will stick up for him in the public when bad things are said about him

I'm not sure that 3rd part has got to him yet, although I think I remember him mentioning that he would still be the main option there with D-Will

Does he really think that Deron Williams will wait another year for him to go there? Because that's the only way he's going to get there is if they get the #1 Pick or we wait it out and he walks there.

YBR as someone who has lived in the tri-state area my whole life here are a few things I hope Dwight knows. One Brooklyn is not NYC or anything like the garden. Im sure their selling him that it is not its simply not. Second the Nets fan base is a joke! They can change their jersey and even arena but they will never compete with the Knicks here. Last but not least is their horrible history and joke of a GM. Just look at some of the contracts hes given the likes of Johan Petro or Shawn Williams and you'll quickly see he may be a long lost brother of Otis. He got Deron yes but look at his big trade this year. He gave away a top 5 pick in a VERY deep drAft to rent a guy who has already opted out and didn't help them in the least to make the playoffs. I get Dwight is unhappy with status quo but he should be careful what he wishes for he may just get it.

No not really because he's words and thoughts have been 'on to Brooklyn' he hasn't been focused on who to bring here because he's not even sure he wants to be here. He knows Smooth, Jamal C, and others are out there but he doesn't think the Magic will even make attempts at them if he did stay.

As in where his mind is, he feels he needs to be in brooklyn but I'm not sure brooklyn is where his heart wants to be. His thing is those guys up there act like they want him and maybe only 1 or 2 players in the whole Magic franchise act like they care about him or even will stick up for him in the public when bad things are said about him

I'm not sure that 3rd part has got to him yet, although I think I remember him mentioning that he would still be the main option there with D-Will

and you said today was somewhat different?

Breakthrough guys...he's thinking with his heart this morning, if that makes any sense. Starting to let his guard down

ybr can u give us a more on what u said earlier?

You guys need to pay close attention to what YBR is saying....

to me it sounds like ORL organization has probably already decided to trade him.

Also i'd say to D12 when it comes to business, yes you want to talk to ownership and the top guys but in alot of organizations and work places the top guys really aren't supposed to mingle alot with their "employee's" in case a "business" decision has to be made

The owner in LA doesn't hardly ever talk to Kobe Bryant and when Dwight goes to Brooklyn, does he think Prokohorov is gonna be there to talk to him? No.

I think Dwight will see alot of teams are run in a similar manner, this is why Otis has been the one communicating with Dwight....that's his job.

I can also see Dwights POV, he's prolly going "these fools only talk to me when they want something" but I think that the business side of the team has had to detach itself because in all likelyhood we will be cleaning house and they need to be objective. When a new GM is hired he's going to be the guy D12 is communicating with

But it scares me when YBR says D12 feels he "needs" to be in Brooklyn.....this is where all the outside influences are polluting his mind, remember at the trade deadline, these are all the same people there that ripped him for weeks when he opted into his contract......they will turn on him quickly up there, don't believe me? SEE: Carmelo Anthony

If we trade him for Brooke effing Lopez and Marshon "I want to be like JR Smith" Brooks and then probably waste a pick on Drummond, I will give strong consideration to buying a Durant jersey.

Did we not learn our lesson from McGrady? You don't trade these guys. I bet the organization is really happy we ended up picking late lottery instead of in the 3-8 range.

At the end of the day -- D12 has helped carry this team to prominence. It is because of mostly him that we are on the map at this point. Things can be easily forgiven. For his image, a reconciliation with the best coach this team has ever had would be advisable. But don't do it for image. Do it because you are genuine in helping your team win. If he really cannot work with Stan, be honest about it. Let management know why and it will be management's decision in the end. But D12 is cool in my book. Redick believes he has good intentions and a good heart. So it looks like a teammate has his back ...

He and SVG will never be able to co-exist. It will not happen. Dwight and Stan have played their last season together. Too much has happened

He and SVG will never be able to co-exist. It will not happen. Dwight and Stan have played their last season together. Too much has happened

Well, as I've told you before, Stan's gone because the problem goes deeper than Dwight. It's up to Dwight and whomever is left (by that I mean Otis for now) to figure the rest out.

I've been told multiple times by my "sources" that Stan is gone before the draft, but they're not sure on Otis. I don't know what thread I posted that in on here, but I have posted that.